Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Model X's delivered in Eastern Canada Yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
:p:p:p:p
I week to delivery. I have my chrome delete wrap now ordered as well. Hard not to get excited after nearly a 4 yr wait. They tell me it will be one of the first 75D's delivered in the Eastern Canada. Some have now been delivered in the West due to closer proximity. Now shopping for mats. So far $270 $US for complete set of Rubbertite Lloyd's at Evannex is best deal I can find. Possibly others have found different sources?
I just bought the Lloyds Rubberite mats last week. Just waiting for delivery.. Always seem to be waiting for delivery when it comes to Tesla stuff.:p

Thanks guys. I think I will go with the Lloyd's mats set which I can get for approx $255 U.S . They look to be the better quality as well as thicker. I don't need the bigger rear cargo mat because if I need to transport an item with the 3rd row seat down then I can just grab the mat out of the Frunk and combine it with the smaller rear cargo mat and get 95% coverage.

Thanks guys. I think I will go with the Lloyd's mats set which I can get for approx $255 U.S . They look to be the better quality as well as thicker. I don't need the bigger rear cargo mat because if I need to transport an item with the 3rd row seat down then I can just grab the mat out of the Frunk and combine it with the smaller rear cargo mat and get 95% coverage.
I got both the small and the large mats. I've recently kept the back down with a pet cargo setup for my dogs, but I find when showing off the MX, people are more impressed seeing the 6 seats!

I received my Sig X here in St. John's on Monday. No issues, but have suddenly become busy with work, and thus have not had a chance to take half of my family (including my wife) a ride yet.

I don't expect to see any other Model X until TeslaXCanada gets here later this summer, as mine is apparently the only one in Atlantic Canada. I do stand to be corrected on that, though.

Cheers,

Jon
A good source at NB Power told me there was at least one Model X in NB, in Riverview near Moncton. Another one might be coming soon too, as my father has a deposit on a X90D. :D

Reactions: Jon and SSD420
Arrrgh, DS expected arrival of my Model X yesterday, but unfortunately just told me there's was a delay.
Is it related to the overflow jam in TO's Tesla lot ;)?
I don't know how you guys managed the excitement of the final stretch. It's hard! :confused:

Two trucks left Chicago yesterday. I know my X75D is on one of them. Expect it to arrive in T.O. between Sunday and Tuesday depending on how long it gets held up at border and its now the weekend. The lot is still quite jammed but I guess they have cleared enough room for about the 20 or so cars that would be on those trucks. What was your original reservation number in Canada when you first ordered the car? ......it still retained bearing after all that SAS shuffle.

I kept myself busy the last two weeks . While waiting I have now ordered my Llyod's rubber mats, my chrome vinyl blackout decals, my lettering for my name for the car, and found Replika 187 wheels to go with Nokian Hakka R2 winter tires and 4 OEM TPMS (tire sensors) . Opti-coat pro guy booked for immediately after delivery. All set. I will be be finally in my garage next Saturday for good. End of a long wait.

BTW....I am happy to offer advice and sources to new X buyers (especially Canadians) who use my referral code. As opposed to many others I am happy to return the favor for using my code. Your saving is $1200 CDN.

Just click this link below and order........ or type in robert3279

Referral | Tesla

Can you let me know where you got your rims and tires?

Thanks,

Jon
Bought my rims at tsportline.com. I wanted dark turbine rims but in 20" format since I'll be towing.

Bought my tires at pmctire.com. They have consistently been the cheapest including taxes and shipping within Canada for me when i was driving Porsche and now tesla. They also have a tesla Canada discount code "tesla5" for a 5% discount to tesla owners.

Referral | Tesla

• Informative
Reactions: Jon and SSD420
Can you let me know where you got your rims and tires?

Thanks,

Jon

I agree with Gymee. PMCtire.com is the best place to go. I have also explored Kal Tire and 1010tire in Missisagua but they just can't match the prices and service or PMC. You are best to call Dominic there and speak directly to him as he know the drill and will also set you up with the Tesla TPMS sensors. 1-888-640-7638
I got Bridgestone Blizzaks DV-M2 with Replika R187 ( Tesla copy) Wheels . They are a prefect match for the X. I don't need the Nokians in Ontario with the mild winters as its just overkill. My all in for tires, wheels, Tesla TPMS sensors , rotated and balanced and shipped to my door was $2194.00 after tax. Tell Dominic to order the same order as Robert from Ancaster if you want to save time.

Hope that helps.

Robert

Reactions: Gymee
I agree with Gymee. PMCtire.com is the best place to go. I have also explored Kal Tire and 1010tire in Missisagua but they just can't match the prices and service or PMC. You are best to call Dominic there and speak directly to him as he know the drill and will also set you up with the Tesla TPMS sensors. 1-888-640-7638
I got Bridgestone Blizzaks DV-M2 with Replika R187 ( Tesla copy) Wheels . They are a prefect match for the X. I don't need the Nokians in Ontario with the mild winters as its just overkill. My all in for tires, wheels, Tesla TPMS sensors , rotated and balanced and shipped to my door was $2194.00 after tax. Tell Dominic to order the same order as Robert from Ancaster if you want to save time.

Hope that helps.

Robert

Wow. Thanks guys, you both just saved me a lot of legwork, and the price is perfect.

Cheers,

Jon

Say hello to my mythical white winged horse ......"Pegasus" . I did some chrome delete , caps on tires, etc.

Attachments

• IMG_0758.jpg
    IMG_0758.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_0759.jpg
    IMG_0759.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_0762.jpg
    IMG_0762.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0763.jpg
    IMG_0763.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0766.jpg
    IMG_0766.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 78

Hope that helps.

Robert

Thank you guys. Just ordered a set. Great service from Dominic.

Cheers,

Jon