Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Model X's delivered in Eastern Canada Yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received my Sig X here in St. John's on Monday. No issues, but have suddenly become busy with work, and thus have not had a chance to take half of my family (including my wife) a ride yet.

I don't expect to see any other Model X until TeslaXCanada gets here later this summer, as mine is apparently the only one in Atlantic Canada. I do stand to be corrected on that, though.

Cheers,

Jon

My 75D is now held up in Chicago. They won't take any more deliveries to Toronto because lot is completely maxed out of new vehicles....likely about 75-100 there now. Employees can't even park there. Not enough employees there to process the 2 hours or so it takes to complete a proper delivery to the customers. Obvious cause was the Q2 end rush to get cars out of the door at Tesla. I'm guessing it will take 7-10 days at least to just clear out what they have there. Nonetheless the estimate on my car being delivered remains on schedule as they factored in these variables when the gave me the estimate.

I suspect you will start to see many Model X's on the road in the near future. For those who have got deliveries .....enjoy your rock star exclusivity while you can !

My 75D is now held up in Chicago. They won't take any more deliveries to Toronto because lot is completely maxed out of new vehicles....likely about 75-100 there now. Employees can't even park there. Not enough employees there to process the 2 hours or so it takes to complete a proper delivery to the customers. Obvious cause was the Q2 end rush to get cars out of the door at Tesla. I'm guessing it will take 7-10 days at least to just clear out what they have there. Nonetheless the estimate on my car being delivered remains on schedule as they factored in these variables when the gave me the estimate.

I suspect you will start to see many Model X's on the road in the near future. For those who have got deliveries .....enjoy your rock star exclusivity while you can !
I think Model-X owners have more patience than a doctor at a hypochondriac convention. :confused: Hang in there.

After waiting 4+ years for my vehicle, I willingly gave it up for 2 weeks to get paint-protection. o_O Picking up tomorrow morning. This last day feels like the worse part of the wait. Keep your eyes out for a rock star exclusive around noon tomorrow. ;)

Reactions: SSD420
I am getting it Opti-coated pro plus as well. Will go direct from picking up at Tesla to my Opti-coat guy. Well worth the $1300-$1500 for 7-10 years of protection. Should take 2 days max. Mine is a white 75D with white seats. I have already given it the most perfect name ......"Pegasus" , for the mythical white horse with wings. I even plan on getting some chrome lettering for the back which spells out "Pegasus".

Which SC? Lawrence or Yorkdale?

I was at Lawrence yesterday getting my MX serviced. It IS pretty packed there.

Did they give you an estimated timeline?

Which SC? Lawrence or Yorkdale?

I was at Lawrence yesterday getting my MX serviced. It IS pretty packed there.

Did they give you an estimated timeline?

There is only one delivery location and that is Lawrence. The Yorkdale location is just a sales center. I'll also note that Green HOV plates are still available. They were supposed to be cut off on July 01st by the govt but program seems to still be going, at least for now.

I am getting it Opti-coated pro plus as well. Will go direct from picking up at Tesla to my Opti-coat guy. Well worth the $1300-$1500 for 7-10 years of protection. Should take 2 days max. Mine is a white 75D with white seats. I have already given it the most perfect name ......"Pegasus" , for the mythical white horse with wings. I even plan on getting some chrome lettering for the back which spells out "Pegasus".
Haha. Have the same name for mine. Might have to change it now

[QUOTE="For those who have got deliveries .....enjoy your rock star exclusivity while you can !

So far, the most intrigued people who have approached my car were several tourists from Toronto, who commented "These aren't even out in Toronto!"

Of course they aren't. :)

Jon[/QUOTE]
Today a MS owner had me roll down my window at a light and claimed that my MX was the first ever in Canada. I laughed. I know all you Sig owners got
Yours before mine. I was surprised that he was snapping so many pics of my car. More so than the non Tesla owners.

Reactions: Jon
I week to delivery. I have my chrome delete wrap now ordered as well. Hard not to get excited after nearly a 4 yr wait. They tell me it will be one of the first 75D's delivered in the Eastern Canada. Some have now been delivered in the West due to closer proximity. Now shopping for mats. So far $270 $US for complete set of Rubbertite Lloyd's at Evannex is best deal I can find. Possibly others have found different sources?

I week to delivery. I have my chrome delete wrap now ordered as well. Hard not to get excited after nearly a 4 yr wait. They tell me it will be one of the first 75D's delivered in the Eastern Canada. Some have now been delivered in the West due to closer proximity. Now shopping for mats. So far $270 $US for complete set of Rubbertite Lloyd's at Evannex is best deal I can find. Possibly others have found different sources?
If you are looking for carpet mats www.formytesla.com offers really good quality custom mats with logos etc.