Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Model X's delivered in Eastern Canada Yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wondering if any Model X's have been delivered in Eastern Canada. I noticed through the most recently posts that some sigs and non sigs have begun popping up in Vancouver.

Anything in Toronto? Montreal? How about the prairies?

I'm waiting for my 90D in Toronto. Anyone else?

The last update I heard abut a week ago is mine is completed production and queued for transport to the Montreal SC.

I believe this is the stage called Shipping Purgatory.

Sig X.

Cheers,

Jon

Interesting ! Mine started been build last week (monday). No news since, but delivery date in my document say June 30th.

When did your X build started ? Transport to montreal is supposed to be 3 weeks ...

Thanks for the information. Not a Sig, and not a Performance model, you must be a friend of Elon ! With a reservation number of 15, I guess you are around Tesla since way longer than me, and probably already have a S ! You deserve it first :)

I reserved October 2012. It has been a long 3.5 years. If I had any foresight regarding pricing, I may have gone with a sig, although I probably would have never order if I have known what it would actually end up costing!

I have a bad feeling that I won't see mine the end of June, but am hopeful. The delivery date corresponds to what other are being told.

Does anyone know how many Model X's have been ordered and confirmed in Canada, in total so far?

I mean how many of us reserved it before it was available anywhere.

Something tells me that there aren't a lot of us. We all seem to be getting told similar end of June deliveries no matter our configuration or battery size.

Maybe we will all get them the same week??

ModelXTracker say we have ~1378 reservations in Canada. Yes many cancelled. In my friends, only me decided to not cancel because of the crazy price on the production model we have seen day-1.
1378 model X in Canada NOT including the cancelations? Is it possible to get a more accurate number? Is that 1378 reservations before the launch or as of today? Yesterday?

You can login to ModelXTracker and export the data. The highest reservation number which registered was that number. We can see some cancellation, but it's a subset of the reality for sure.

All we have other than this tracker site is guess. Nothing have been made public about this for Canada, or other countries.

Based on my rudimentary guesstimate of about 30000 reservations at the peak before production, and less than 10000 VINs assigned by the time they opened the design studio to the general public, I would guess that less than a third of reservation holders went through to order.
In Ottawa, a sizable city, there seems to only be a few Model Xs although I'm sure many were initially intending on ordering before Sept 2015

I also expect that all SigX Canadian vehicles are completed & are in transit to all Canadian SC location. Mine is probably on a train to Chicago & then will be enclosed trucked to Toronto. I have a feeling that some production modes are also on the shipment as well as a possible SC demo.