Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any of you have 100/99 scores still not get any FSD till today?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After trying to get rid of my FCW some 30 days & 2000 miles later, my score was reset to 100. I was able to avoid bumper-to-bumper traffic so now I've been able to keep my 99 scores. Today, 11-13, when I logged into TeslaFi.com I saw there was an update to 2021.36.8.5. I would love to give it a test ride tonight but it's 43 degrees outside & my Telsa app refuses to connect to the car so I can warm it up.

Reactions: JeremyJ
My guess, fwiw, which is probably meaningless 🙂 They won’t be adding anybody new till they get 10.5 out to current testers. I qualified the day before they started pushing 10.4 to new testers. I got in with a 100 over a couple hundred miles.
Also, I dont think Elon ever guaranteed that everyone would get in automatically .. at some point Tesla will decide they have enough data coming in (I suspect) and slow roll-out. Probably it will continue to trickle as I'm sure some beta testers will drop out over time and need replacing.

2021 (but has been a year yesterday) M3 PR got mine today at 99. Been at 99 for 5 days or so. Was at 98 for about 20. My car was in a fender bender (100% fault, thanks dashcam of other driver). I have Tesla Insurance.

I am I truly sorry for early adopters who haven’t got theirs yet.

Something of note. Everyone I know was saying leave it in Advanced mode but then it occurred to me that I always had the early OTAs and always kept it on “standard” and im sure it’s a coincidence but the day I took it off advanced (today) i got 10.4.

I haven’t even driven with it. I was picking my daughter up from school at 3:10 and driving her to karate when I parked that super sweet scheduler pulled up and I looked it up and danced a jig and then read all the “highway” issues and I hope I don’t get those.

Honestly I’m happy just to be able to drive again and not worry about every time I stop or when people cut me off I think more than FSD (not really). ;)

Will report my results once I set it up and start driving. Thank you Elon and Tesla! Felt like Christmas. Happy Holidays.

Attachments

• 3250BF44-45F1-403C-AFA8-133CD1248E53.jpeg
    3250BF44-45F1-403C-AFA8-133CD1248E53.jpeg
    861 KB · Views: 81
  • 7B7C8E9D-BF4D-41F6-A2BB-79FDEE0593CB.jpeg
    7B7C8E9D-BF4D-41F6-A2BB-79FDEE0593CB.jpeg
    353.1 KB · Views: 58
^^^i was mentioning the fender bender because it took me 22 days before I could even install the beta request. Also I’m in SoCal near Burbank. Hope everyone gets it that wants it. I paid the 10k btw and paid it outright.

Reactions: K5TRX
Just hit 99 yesterday and getting it around the same window as the rest of folks still on this thread.

However not getting an option to actually use FSD. Still saying I'm in the FSD BETA QUEUE. Anyone else? My safety score has disappeared too, so perhaps activation is very imminent or with 10.5.

Just installed 2021.36.8.5 but fsd beta is still not active. It says you are still in queue. Is this normal? My safety score is 99 since Sunday and I was sure I was getting the fsd 10.4 activated when I got the update. It showed all fsd beta 10.4 release notes after installation but still in Autopilot mode. Am I missing something here or need to activate something on screen?

Just hit 99 yesterday and getting it around the same window as the rest of folks still on this thread.

However not getting an option to actually use FSD. Still saying I'm in the FSD BETA QUEUE. Anyone else? My safety score has disappeared too, so perhaps activation is very imminent or with 10.5.
My Model X downloaded 10.4 today but I also don’t have the option to enable FSD. My mobile app no longer shows Safety Score. I did not receive an email…. Not sure what to think!

Just installed 2021.36.8.5 but fsd beta is still not active. It says you are still in queue. Is this normal? My safety score is 99 since Sunday and I was sure I was getting the fsd 10.4 activated when I got the update. It showed all fsd beta 10.4 release notes after installation but still in Autopilot mode. Am I missing something here or need to activate something on screen?
Same here. Had 100 for 3 days for over 200mi and for 2021.36.8.5. Installed, got all the features but FSD. The “request FSD button” is still there but safety score disappeared. Rebooted twice and still nothing. Guess I’ll wait to see what happens tomorrow.