Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does having a forced autopilot disengagement prevent you from receiving FSD beta?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey- I'm wondering whether with a forced autopilot disengagement I can still receive FSD beta. My safety score is a 96, have over 100+ AP miles, and a random forced disengagement. Is this going to prevent me from receiving FSD Beta in the next 30 days while this is on my record? Anybody received beta with this situation that can provide clarification? Thanks,
Sasha

It shouldn’t make a difference with your safety score. I’m guessing no one will be added to FSD Beta until it’s made available to anyone who wants it. I don’t believe anyone has been added since they expanded the program to 100k owners earlier this year.

Respectfully that's probably not true,
1663460820189.png

That version just went to employees.

Attachments

• 1663460792538.png
    1663460792538.png
    30.6 KB · Views: 108
Hey- I'm wondering whether with a forced autopilot disengagement I can still receive FSD beta. My safety score is a 96, have over 100+ AP miles, and a random forced disengagement. Is this going to prevent me from receiving FSD Beta in the next 30 days while this is on my record? Anybody received beta with this situation that can provide clarification? Thanks,
Sasha
It's the Safety Score that counts.

Sasha
I had one forced disengagement, with a safety score between 96 and 98.
I had FSD Beta 2 days ago. This morning, (Sept, 22th 2022), between 10am to 10:20 am, while I had activated the autopilot, I had both hands on the steering wheel without holding it firmly and I was hyper-vigilant to what was happening in front of me (because the car did crazy things yesterday). I didn't see the white light but from the moment I got the warning sound I moved the yoke several times, quite firmly, for two to three seconds without success and still got a disabling the autopilot. This is unacceptable.
In the last 2 days, I reported some bugs while tapping the camera. However, what happened this morning does not encourage me to continue contributing to the development of the autopilot.

• Funny
Reactions: AlanSubie4Life
However, what happened this morning does not encourage me to continue contributing to the development of the autopilot.
Fair enough. Remember you can remove yourself from the Beta. Probably better to do this rather than lose access to AP entirely which seems likely at this rate. There is a claim that if you disable FSD beta rather than unenroll, that also stops strikes, but no idea whether that is true.