Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any other 2019 MY reservation holders still waiting for delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As I mentioned in another post, my wife and I just bought a Model Y Performance off the lot at our local Tesla store last night. The guys were unloading truckloads of them. There is a nice selection of colors and options. Ordering a Model Y online is a waste of time imo. If they don’t have the one you want on the lot today, try again in a week or two...

As I mentioned in another post, my wife and I just bought a Model Y Performance off the lot at our local Tesla store last night. The guys were unloading truckloads of them. There is a nice selection of colors and options. Ordering a Model Y online is a waste of time imo. If they don’t have the one you want on the lot today, try again in a week or two...

Just called Quebec Tesla SC after I saw your post. It’s not same for is here in Canada (or atleast in this part of Canada).

he said order online only for MY and Delivery by end of September.

What is you sequence numbers start with
I have 258XX just trying to figure out if numbers are in any real order
I finally got a VIN 19xxx. I was concerned because my first VIN in on 6/25 (that was subsequently given to someone else) was 23xxx. I have a build date of July. It's still sitting at the Fremont factory and never assigned to anyone. I think that they are somewhat sequential but depending on the build they can go slightly out of order. They also do this to keep investors from speculating stock price based on VIN numbers delivered.

• Love
Reactions: ColaBay
I finally got a VIN 19xxx. I was concerned because my first VIN in on 6/25 (that was subsequently given to someone else) was 23xxx. I have a build date of July. It's still sitting at the Fremont factory and never assigned to anyone. I think that they are somewhat sequential but depending on the build they can go slightly out of order. They also do this to keep investors from speculating stock price based on VIN numbers delivered.

Make sure you get that extra $3000 off!

Thanks for the information.
Hope this becomes your best car ever