Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Signature Model X owners NOT receive their car yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe...........

image.jpeg

While we were supercharging at the Houston North service center yesterday, we looked into the service area, and saw 8 Model X's being prepped for delivery. So they are indeed flowing now. Would have loved to have taken a closer look, but in respect for the future owners, we didn't even ask, I'm sure we would have been denied anyway, (or at least I hope we would have been denied) They are beautiful BTW. You early adopters have something to be excited about. Enjoy your rides.

Finally, my days of suffering are over. Barring some last minute disaster at the SC, I will be taking delivery of my SigX tomorrow. I must say that I appreciated reading the experiences of others and it helped me cope while I waited for mine. There was definitely a little bit of "misery loves company" where knowing that I wasn't the only Sig to be far behind on delivery made me feel a little better.

So from start to finish..

Oct 10 - confirmed reservation
Jan 4 - "body in white"
Jan 12 - begun production
Jan 14 - finished, general assembly, moving to final production (QA)
Mar 6 - finished all production, awaiting transport to SC
Mar 9 - arrives at SC
Mar 11 - delivery

Thanks to the OP for starting this thread and I hope the day comes quickly where every Sig is happily driving their car!