Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Smart Installers that let you order prior to getting a delivery date?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have just placed an order for a Model 3 and after running into issues last times (as i'm on a looped supply). I'd like to see if i can get it done allot sooner rather than waiting for the last minute.

Previously I used PodPoint (and was refunded in the end as i ended up returning my 1st Model 3) but i know they require proof of a delivery date before you can order.

Are there any other companies (e.g. Zappi, Rolec, EO etc) that let you order and install the charger once you have ordered the Tesla? (but dont have a delivery date other than an estimate).

Any help would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,

I don’t think Andersen needed anything other than an estimate when we ordered the A2 and M3 in January this year. At the time I think to get the grant it just needed installing writhing 3 months (I think) of the delivery date.
If we weren’t bothered about the grant it could’ve been stalled whenever as far as I’m aware.

p.s. there’s a thread on here for someone else who had a looked supply which might be useful.

Reactions: Mikeoneuk85