Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Southern California VIN assignments/deliveries for folks who configured after 6/27??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reserved Jan 2017
Invited to configure 06/29/18
Ordered 06/29/2018
VIN assigned 07/12/18
Delivery estimate 07/19/18 in Costa Mesa
RWD LR Red 19in tire PUP EAP FS
Loan approved with US Bank at 3.55% 72 months. Is this too high?

Reserved Jan 2017
Invited to configure 06/29/18
Ordered 06/29/2018
VIN assigned 07/12/18
Delivery estimate 07/19/18 in Costa Mesa
RWD LR Red 19in tire PUP EAP FS
Loan approved with US Bank at 3.55% 72 months. Is this too high?

Congrats! That’s the car I saw at the Buena Park showroom and it’s absolutely gorgeous. But from what I’ve seen on the forums...your rate seems to be definitely on the higher end.

Btw I’ve noticed on this and another thread on different forum that So Cal deliveries seem to be moving in the order that they were configured... initially all 6/27, 6/28 configs geomagnetic VIN ANS now starting to see 6/29...probably another week or two before they get to 6/30...fingers crossed!

Congrats! That’s the car I saw at the Buena Park showroom and it’s absolutely gorgeous. But from what I’ve seen on the forums...your rate seems to be definitely on the higher end.

Btw I’ve noticed on this and another thread on different forum that So Cal deliveries seem to be moving in the order that they were configured... initially all 6/27, 6/28 configs geomagnetic VIN ANS now starting to see 6/29...probably another week or two before they get to 6/30...fingers crossed!

I also configured on 6/30. Hopefully our pick ups are sooner! Are you picking up at Marina Del Ray?

Good news gang! I received the email from the ISA informing me my LR-RWD, pearl white, non-eap will be ready on 7/21 at the Costs Mesa delivery center. I ordered on 6/30, after receiving the invite around (5/1) and first day reservation holder.
So hopefully you other Pearl Whites aren’t far behind!!

Los Angeles - First day reservation holder, ordered Red LR-RWD 19" Sport EAP on June 30. Received email from ISA on July 12, VIN on July 13, delivery appointment on July 21.

Was thinking about changing color/wheel choice and was in my Tesla account when the Edit button disappeared for real, email from ISA within an hour of that change.

My Tesla account did update from Oct-Dec to Aug-October before the delivery appointment was added.

Good news gang! I received the email from the ISA informing me my LR-RWD, pearl white, non-eap will be ready on 7/21 at the Costs Mesa delivery center. I ordered on 6/30, after receiving the invite around (5/1) and first day reservation holder.
So hopefully you other Pearl Whites aren’t far behind!!

Congrats! 6/30 configs getting in line now!! Did you have zero wheel or sport?

Los Angeles - First day reservation holder, ordered Red LR-RWD 19" Sport EAP on June 30. Received email from ISA on July 12, VIN on July 13, delivery appointment on July 21.

Was thinking about changing color/wheel choice and was in my Tesla account when the Edit button disappeared for real, email from ISA within an hour of that change.

My Tesla account did update from Oct-Dec to Aug-October before the delivery appointment was added.

Great! Reds and whites rolling out now! I still have the Edit button...

Reserved: 04/10/218
Invited to configure: 06/28/18
Ordered 06/30/2018
Delivery Estimate: Sept. to Nov.
VIN: Not Assigned
AWD LR Blue Aero PUP EAP FS

Been debating switching to RWD due the lower efficiency, but I'm afraid of losing my lifetime Premium Connectivity package if I edit my order....