Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any Success in Getting Response From [email protected]?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was told by a Tesla delivery rep that there won’t be any NA model 3s deliveries/production till February-March. I called them today regarding my model 3 which hasn’t been assigned a VIN in 5 weeks.

UPDATE:

Day 27 in the NEMA Adapter Hostage Drama.

Phone calls haven't been productive.

Here's my second chat, which I'm hoping will result in some action:

Welcome to Tesla

Bot
02:07 PM
Hi there! How can we help you today?

Al
01:55 PM
I'm sorry to say that I'm getting a real runaround, and I'm hoping I can resolve this issue concerning buying an accessory.

Bot
We're connecting you with a Tesla expert..

Al
I've chatted with Lauren, talked with Lorraine, called 877-731-7652 and 877-798-3752, and have just been sent to other numbers or disconnected.

Al
Here's the issue:

Al
01:56 PM
I bought a NEMA adapter from Tesla, order 894691 on January 2.

Al
My card was charged.

Andry
Welcome to Tesla chat, Al.

Andry
I'm here to help you!

Al
01:57 PM
Since then, I've received nothing, and five emails to onlineorders@tesla.com have not been answered.

Al
I am 300 miles from a service center.

Al
How can I get this resolved?

Andry
01:58 PM
I understand that you are looking to inquire about an accessory that you ordered online.

Andry
01:58 PM
The best point of contact for this is the Online Orders team at onlineorders@tesla.com - who has the most insight into orders placed through the Tesla Shop.

Andry
01:59 PM
However, since you have emailed a few times, I'm going to look into this further for you.

Andry
What is your Tesla email?

Al
They DO NOT answer that email.

Andry
Thank you for letting me know. I'm checking on how else I can help you now.

Al
xxxxxx@gmail.com is my email. Thanks!

Andry
02:02 PM
Please allow me a few minutes to check on this further for you.

Al
02:02 PM
Thanks, Andry!

Andry
02:04 PM
From my understanding, you are looking to inquire about your item as you haven't received it?

Al
02:05 PM
Yes, nor have I received any responses to onlineorders@tesla.com

Andry
Thank you.

Andry
I'm going to reach out to the online orders team directly and have them follow up with you as soon as possible.

Andry
02:06 PM
Is there anything else I should note for you?

Al
Let them know that many others are in the same situation (as per posts on forums).

Al
There is something broken in their system.

Al
Thanks very much for helping!

Al
Al

Andry
Thank you for letting us know, Al. I'll be sure to have the Online Orders team look into this to assist.

Andry
Thank you for contacting Tesla! Have an excellent day!

Al
Thanks again. Bye!

Read

When I took a factory tour about two weeks ago the tour guide drove us by the online order fulfillment desk. Yes, it’s a desk with a person...maybe two.

This is definitely not Amazon. I would just avoid ordering anything online from Tesla if you can at all avoid it.

How is that an acceptable reality though? They either need to get their act together and act like the large company they are or have Amazon fulfill orders. Or maybe stock local sales offices with popular items.

Had the same fun with my NEMA 5-20 adapter ordered very late in December. After cc'ing the original SA on email #3 on last Thursday the next day I've got a shipping notification and was delivered yesterday. So try getting yours involved ? Maybe they have a way to contact some real person behind [email protected]

Good luck

The above chat worked!

Email I got today:

Alan,

Thank you for your follow-up. In review of this email I see that your issue has gone unaddressed for some time. I truly apologize about the delay and lack of prior response. As this is not the intended outcome for any of our online store customers. This being said we are actively trying to improve our communication and customer experience moving forward.

In review of the order it appears that there was a system error when processing the order. This has been corrected and the order is currently processing for shipment.

Once it has completed processing you will receive an automated email with the applicable tracking information. We apologize for the delay and thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Danny | Online Order Support
12832 Frontrunner Blvd., Draper, UT 84020
[email protected]

This is more than 2 years old thread but looks like Tesla ordering system still sucks. I ordered few items and one came broken out of the box. I immediately started return but more than a week and no response, no return labels nothing. Even orders status does not list return status. Only indication is that if I start return again, I am not able to select that item. So I am assuming at some point they will response.

This is more than 2 years old thread but looks like Tesla ordering system still sucks. I ordered few items and one came broken out of the box. I immediately started return but more than a week and no response, no return labels nothing. Even orders status does not list return status. Only indication is that if I start return again, I am not able to select that item. So I am assuming at some point they will response.

I ordered a mobile charger 9 days ago for my Model 3 I took delivery of yesterday. The charger shipped, but the tracking number shows it being delivered to someone in Texas (I live in Massachusetts). I contacted online chat and was told that indeed it is going to the wrong address, and not even someone with my name. They don't know how it happened, but stated they cannot help me, only [email protected] can. But my emails there have gone unanswered.

When I picked up my M3, I asked the service desk if they could just give me one there and cancel my online one. They said they dont have any communication with the online system, so I'd have to essentially buy a second one from them.

Now I'm stuck with no way to charge my vehicle at home.

I ordered a mobile charger 9 days ago for my Model 3 I took delivery of yesterday. The charger shipped, but the tracking number shows it being delivered to someone in Texas (I live in Massachusetts). I contacted online chat and was told that indeed it is going to the wrong address, and not even someone with my name. They don't know how it happened, but stated they cannot help me, only [email protected] can. But my emails there have gone unanswered.

When I picked up my M3, I asked the service desk if they could just give me one there and cancel my online one. They said they dont have any communication with the online system, so I'd have to essentially buy a second one from them.

Now I'm stuck with no way to charge my vehicle at home.

I strongly recommend getting a hardwired wall charger installed. Regarding your specific order issue... I think Tesla is so busy that things fall through the cracks all over. If I were you, I would just file a charge back with your credit card company and move on. Then place a new order if needed.

Reactions: BigNick