Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any vendor recommendations for Vossen wheels?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
(For 2022 Model S LR w/stock Arachnids) It was a near thing with the SV104s tempting me, but I've decided to go with a set of Vossen HF-4T wheels (hopefully with tires as a package), and I'm looking for a place to buy them. I bought a set of Vossen CVTs from ModBargains back in the day for my Audi S5, but I was a little mixed on the experience. I've seen a few forum vendors but I don't know that any of them carry Vossens.

Also, any input on whether I should stick with the stock sizes (21") or downsize to 20"? Larger looks a little better but I'm betting the ride and possibly consumption will be slightly better with the 20s.

I’ve bought three sets is wheels from Wheels Performance in Miami. The owner’s name is Rick and always picks up the phone and answers my dumb wheel questions any time of day. He has a very good relationship with Vossen being so close to them and he always goes down to Vossen and takes pics of my finished wheels when they are done before they are shipped. Also, his prices are way better than I was getting quotes on locally for Vossens.

Last edited:
Reactions: cwanja and Neon001