TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Anybody got the Seasucker rack on a facelift MS with steel roof?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by thegruf, Jul 29, 2018.

1. thegruf

thegruf Active Member

Just a bit wary about whether the steel roof panel which is just an insert on the FL cars is
    a) strong enough not to deform from the suction cups of the forces in use
    b) bonded in well enough not to come adrift !

be great to hear from any owners with experience of this rack on facelift MS.

2. SKRGO

SKRGO Member

I talked to another MS owner while SuperCharging that had a Komodo SeaSucker mounted on his rear hatch window. He said that is took seconds to remove the bike from the SeaSucker from the glass on the rear hatch. SeaSucker use to have pictures of a Tesla MS with the Komodo attached to the rear hatch. My next trip to FL I plan on stopping by SeaSucker to purchase a Komodo.

thegruf: I cannot give you feedback on mounting to an all metal roof, but SeaSucker should be able to answer your questions. I have used the boating products for many years and found them to be made of high-end materials and the owners are very knowledgeable.

This is a link to the SeaSucker website.

Komodo

Contact them with any questions, SeaSucker has an incredible customer service department.

SeaSucker, LLC
    1912 44th Avenue East
    Bradenton, FL 34203
    941-900-1850

[email protected]