Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anybody still waiting for sunshade?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took delivery May 2016. Got email in June said Sunshade is being sent out but that was the end of it. Inquired with Tesla support several times, every time they said its still in the process of being sent out. Just wondering if anyone still waiting as well.

Took delivery May 2016. Got email in June said Sunshade is being sent out but that was the end of it. Inquired with Tesla support several times, every time they said its still in the process of being sent out. Just wondering if anyone still waiting as well.
Same story as you. Purchased in late June, was told I would receive the sun shade and trailer hitch bag later, but after several times contacting, I still have neither. I like using the sunshade quite often, and I'm currently borrowing one from someone who doesn't want it.

I took delivery in March 23, 2016, and the sunshade arrived Oct 13, 2016. It arrived with no advance notice and included no instructions. Although it is pretty obvious how to install it. I put it up and decided it would be good for a super sunny climate, but for where I live in Northern California, it will be of minimal use. Plus it just ruins the value of the giant windshield that both my wife and I enjoy. So I put it away for whomever is the next owner.