Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anybody with 'Midnight Silver' and 'Sonic Carbon' Wheels?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got mine on Tuesday!
IMG_1754.JPG
IMG_1755.JPG

@mknox what kind of paint protection and ceramic coating did you put on your X? Did you also cover the windshield? I've got this same color combo and I'm torn on whether I should go with a matte wrap or keep the shine.

I went with a highly regarded and highly recommended local installer. I don't know much about these things, but trusted his judgement and recommendation based on my driving patterns. I had paint protection film applied to the full hood, front end, backs of mirrors etc. and Feynlab ceramic coating applied to the rest, including the wheels. I did not do anything to the windshield. I am not 100% certain, but believe even clear windshield coatings are not legal in Ontario, Canada.

Mine with chrome delete
View attachment 376215 View attachment 376216
Note: those are 19” tsportline rims. I’ll post more pictures when winter ends with my stock sonic carbon ones
Really like your look here and leaving the T in chrome. Is that gloss black chrome delete or satin? What did you do on the rear of the car? I'm considering chrome delete with some machined wheels, so I want to leave a few hints of chrome. Looking for ideas on how to do rear badges.

Reactions: Kacey Green