Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone buys the CCI from FastTech for $519

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• 7880300-1.jpg
    7880300-1.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 323
  • 7880300-2.jpg
    7880300-2.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 302
  • 7880300-4.jpg
    7880300-4.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 299
I have. Be prepared to pay over $100 USD shipping. For the money though, it's a good OEM copy. It's 1st gen console though, so keep in mind, some of the accessories won't work with it. It's a lot better than spending $1300 on a new OEM one, that is for sure.

I have. Be prepared to pay over $100 USD shipping. For the money though, it's a good OEM copy. It's 1st gen console though, so keep in mind, some of the accessories won't work with it. It's a lot better than spending $1300 on a new OEM one, that is for sure.

And he delivers! I have so many questions.
  • Is it mounted the same way as the OEM with brackets in the front and screws in the back?
  • Does it stay in place?
  • Does it wobble?
  • Does it have ridges inside the large compartment for cup holders?
Do you mind posting some pictures of it?

Hope you have time to indulge us.

And he delivers! I have so many questions.
  • Is it mounted the same way as the OEM with brackets in the front and screws in the back?
  • Does it stay in place?
  • Does it wobble?
  • Does it have ridges inside the large compartment for cup holders?
Do you mind posting some pictures of it?

Hope you have time to indulge us.

It’s not mounted the same way. No screws.

It stays in place and is only wobbly if you force touch it. It stays in place. Inside compartment is the identical to OEM.

Here are some pics. I attached a ProClip Mount to it which is working out nicely. Also used some vinyl from RPMTesla which I would not recommend. Also, if you order, they will try to come back a few you and ask for more money shipping which you should refuse. I paid $41 more for DHL and another forum user said he ignored the request and they still shipped it to him anyway.

I also bought the skyline phone dock and guides for the dock inside the flip tray drawer. I wanted an option for when I charge as my ProClip cradle doesn’t change as most of the time I don’t need to charge in the car. I hate the angle of the phone when docked inside the flip drawer as you cannot easily access the phone without bending your elbow which isn’t a natural motion, so I don’t use it much.

I’m thinking of getting an evamped insert with the LED cup holders. They will be running a Labor Day sale they told me.

https://www.ev-amped.com/product-page/tesla-center-console-insert-tcci

4EF7E2CE-753F-46B8-8B42-8C6FD0A31C08.jpegB866D1FC-613B-4B4D-B823-AD271AE10814.jpegD9DECBF9-6134-4414-806A-3DC9C4D322BD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Don TLR and Jimmy 1

It stays in place and is only wobbly if you force touch it. It stays in place. Inside compartment is the identical to OEM.

Here are some pics. I attached a ProClip Mount to it which is working out nicely. Also used some vinyl from RPMTesla which I would not recommend. Also, if you order, they will try to come back a few you and ask for more money shipping which you should refuse. I paid $41 more for DHL and another forum user said he ignored the request and they still shipped it to him anyway.

I also bought the skyline phone dock and guides for the dock inside the flip tray drawer. I wanted an option for when I charge as my ProClip cradle doesn’t change as most of the time I don’t need to charge in the car. I hate the angle of the phone when docked inside the flip drawer as you cannot easily access the phone without bending your elbow which isn’t a natural motion, so I don’t use it much.

I’m thinking of getting an evamped insert with the LED cup holders. They will be running a Labor Day sale they told me.

View attachment 330034View attachment 330035View attachment 330036

Thank you so much for posting a throughout reply.

View attachment 330034View attachment 330035View attachment 330036
Let me know how the EVamped TCCI fits, Have a buddy asking.