Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone else got a collection time but no final invoice!?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What other two documents do you have on your account page?
Booking invoice and order agreement, been like that for ages:

upload_2019-8-5_20-48-4.png

... but you can see from the screenshot that the boiler plate text on the left hasn't changed yet the delivery details are confirmed.

View attachment 438021

... but you can see from the screenshot that the boiler plate text on the left hasn't changed yet the delivery details are confirmed.
Same docs/wording here, different delivery date. Did you get a call to confirm the date? I’m not sure I want to book flights and boats based on the date on the final invoice

Same docs/wording here, different delivery date. Did you get a call to confirm the date? I’m not sure I want to book flights and boats based on the date on the final invoice
No, I don’t think I would if I was you.

Do we know how (if?) the scheduled delivery dates on the invoice match up with the actual delivery dates for folks have got their cars already?

Reactions: -DB-

View attachment 438021

View attachment 438021

I ordered July 23rd and this is what I have on my account page - See attached pic.

Is there anything strange here that I need to raise with Tesla? My finance was approved by Blackhorse/Tesla via PCP.

upload_2019-8-5_22-1-4.png

I ordered July 23rd and this is what I have on my account page - See attached pic.

Is there anything strange here that I need to raise with Tesla? My finance was approved by Blackhorse/Tesla via PCP.

View attachment 438040

If you're not a reservation holder I wouldn't expect anything different. You ordered the day before me, I don't think we're likely to take delivery for at least another 6-8 weeks.