Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone else got a collection time but no final invoice!?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got a call yesterday (Sunday afternoon - clearly they are working as hard as they can) from delivery team saying that would chase up again and follow up today, but I'm still waiting for final invoice and corrected Order Agreement with correct price (at least the delivery person agreed it was incorrect), but I collect Wednesday, its going to be tight.

Yes I'm in the same boat. Delivery slot wednesday, no final invoice or payment details. Got the call yesterday (Sunday) and was assured it would be sorted today. Let's hope so.

I assume they will give us registration number beforehand for insurance?

Got final invoice today, with original pricing:(... Spoke to very helpfull person on the UK Delivery Experience number 0162 845 0604, they where a little confusedo_O why I would want the new price on the Self Drive (+1k)... though kindly agreed to update to relfect "book" price by end of day (hopefully -10k):)... hopefully now just an excited trip to heathrow on Wed @ 2:30!

I've given up trying to call, waited for hours. I've emailed them again as I'm now starting to panic just a bit because I still don't even have a final invoice and my order agreement pricing is still incorrect. It's now many weeks after they promised it would be done and I collect Wednesday ???

I've given up trying to call, waited for hours. I've emailed them again as I'm now starting to panic just a bit because I still don't even have a final invoice and my order agreement pricing is still incorrect. It's now many weeks after they promised it would be done and I collect Wednesday ???

I just got my final invoice, but they did not email or text me to let me know. I found it by refreshing my account page but not obvious. My account page still says "We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment" but the final invoice has appeared underneath the other two documents.

Easy to overlook!

Still waiting for the registration to get insured for Wednesday delivery. It wil arrive tomorrow. Yes it will, yes it will.

• Funny
Reactions: Roy W.
I just got my final invoice, but they did not email or text me to let me know. I found it by refreshing my account page but not obvious. My account page still says "We are drafting up your contract and will contact you when you can make your final payment" but the final invoice has appeared underneath the other two documents.

Easy to overlook!

Still waiting for the registration to get insured for Wednesday delivery. It wil arrive tomorrow. Yes it will, yes it will.

I think I've worn out the refresh button on that page already ... :) . (Its definitely not there)

Easy to overlook!

What other two documents do you have on your account page?