TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

anyone else having trouble with tesla.log

Discussion in 'Model X: User Interface' started by nctalkinghead, Dec 6, 2016.

1. nctalkinghead

nctalkinghead Member

I have tracked my Tesla data with Tesla.log since becoming an owner a year ago. However, since November 21 I am getting spotty data - missing trips, missing entire days, missing charging data from home charger. Just wondering if others are having any issues.

2. Phil Seastrand

working fine for me. The only time I see gaps is when the car is outside Cell range.

3. nctalkinghead

nctalkinghead Member

I checked with SC this morning and they pulled the logs. Seems my LTE is having some problems which is probably causing the intermittent data.

4. nuevodesi

nuevodesi Member

curious .. How do you go about downloading the Tesla.log files ? Is there a FAQ that can help ?

5. dbsynergy

dbsynergy Member

I've been having the same issues. My list of logs somtimes takes a very long time to load now too.

6. nctalkinghead

nctalkinghead Member

My logs have been solid for data on 12/11 and 12/13 and so far for my travel today (12/14). My service appt is 12/15 so I will let you know what the results are.

7. nctalkinghead

nctalkinghead Member

As promised, I am reporting on today's findings by the SC. Determined that it is a problem with my touchscreen's internal parts. New screen is on order and expected tomorrow.