TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Anyone get SGIP $$ back yet?

Discussion in 'Tesla Energy' started by pwrusty, May 15, 2018.

1. Shygar

Shygar Member

I just got the initial docusign email from SolarCity about the SGIP rebate. I'm almost right at 12 months from install date.

2. Ed Hart

Ed Hart Member

After about three months, we have SCE PTO and are awaiting a probably inspection. The matter seems to be in process, but I was told that the SGIP rebate could be another 90 days.

3. bkp_duke

bkp_duke Active Member

Anyone know if there is a phone number for SGIP where you can call and find out what they need to complete your rebate? I am looking for a list so I can push Tesla to get it done. As typical, I'm getting nothing but crickets back from Tesla Energy when I inquire.

4. arnolddeleon

arnolddeleon Supporting Member

I was able to get number for PG&E but it was just a voice mailbox (don't have it handy at the moment). If you're in PG&E land I can try digging it up. I also got an email address. In both cases I got answers in a reasonable amount of time (but not instantaneous).

5. bkp_duke

bkp_duke Active Member

Thanks, but in SDG&E territory.

6. dlieu

dlieu Member

How long did it take after "SGIP ICF approval" email to the payment completed (duration of the "ICF payment pending" status). It's been almost a month for me, i haven't got anything yet. They say up to 90 days (from ICF submission) but i'd hope it would be less than that at this stage.

7. zanary

zanary Active Member

It's up to 90 days, but mine arrived around the 45 day mark.

8. dlieu

dlieu Member

yeah, ok finally got my check. Got an email also from PGE SGIP office apparently a day after they issued it and put in the mail because the check arrived the next day after the email. Almost can't believe it's it.

9. miimura

miimura Well-Known Member

Time to change your sig...

10. cr0ntab

cr0ntab Member

Sweet I got my step 2 check on Saturday in the mail, $9,280 for two powerwalls.

AWESOME

• Love x 1
  11. Brovane

Brovane Member

Got my check on Saturday in the mail, Step-1 $11,600 for two PW's.

• Like x 1
    • Love x 1
  12. commasign

commasign TeslaAdviceBlog.com

Still waiting but almost there. 3rd party inspection completed a couple weeks ago. That was the last step.