Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone get SGIP $$ back yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone know if there is a phone number for SGIP where you can call and find out what they need to complete your rebate? I am looking for a list so I can push Tesla to get it done. As typical, I'm getting nothing but crickets back from Tesla Energy when I inquire.

Anyone know if there is a phone number for SGIP where you can call and find out what they need to complete your rebate? I am looking for a list so I can push Tesla to get it done. As typical, I'm getting nothing but crickets back from Tesla Energy when I inquire.

I was able to get number for PG&E but it was just a voice mailbox (don't have it handy at the moment). If you're in PG&E land I can try digging it up. I also got an email address. In both cases I got answers in a reasonable amount of time (but not instantaneous).

Well look here. The SGIP check arrived in the mail today. I guess they mailed it out two days ago, send me the email yesterday, and today I get the check...
How long did it take after "SGIP ICF approval" email to the payment completed (duration of the "ICF payment pending" status). It's been almost a month for me, i haven't got anything yet. They say up to 90 days (from ICF submission) but i'd hope it would be less than that at this stage.

yeah, ok finally got my check. Got an email also from PGE SGIP office apparently a day after they issued it and put in the mail because the check arrived the next day after the email. Almost can't believe it's it.