Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone going to upgrade to FSD before March 18th?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wish I could but my account says I have to purchase autopilot and then full self driving. I have enhanced auto pilot already. My cost is still 5k for some reason. Kind of frustrated.

Looking at your signature, I'm surprised. Were you a first time owner of the car? If so, I'd contact Tesla before the end of the day and say you want to order it and can't apparently at the $2K price and think it's in error. Get yourself noted tonight that you would have ordered it today. Or are you now past midnight and it's the 18th there? No idea if the cut off is based on locality or Fremont time.

I'm still fighting with my FOMO but I'm 98% sure I'm not going to do it. It's already the most expensive car I've bought and it's a treat with my EAP. But as noted, I already spent 5k on EAP so for that reason I just can't bring myself to give 2k more. We'll see what's shaking in a few years and if I still own the car and if the tech is worth the upgrade then I'll spend more at that later time.
I concur! Already spent way too much, have to stop at some point. Money doesn't grow on trees...