Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone got a delivery text??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tried that and Tesla said "no" you must show a copy of the actual cashiers check if it was already sent.

Appears your further along in the delivery process. Initially they only asked me for the preapproval letter. I only just now got my VIN, so my bank earlier in the process couldn't have provided a check without a VIN. Since then I've received the updated DMV and MVPA with VIN that my bank used for the portion being financed.

• Love
Reactions: dailo
Look at this person sending a ray of sunshine into this cloudy gloomy thread lol. Thanks a lot. Much appreciated lol. Anyone try calling today? "Your estimated wait time is.....greater than 20 minutes". Fun times. Was told I'm in the :"4 week window". Whatever that means. Got my wall charger installed today. So I'll just look at that every day on the garage wall when I drive my ICE car in. Even told them I would upgrade to a PD if it means earlier delivery (I'm currently waiting for a non-P AWD). They said no that I shouldn't because I'll get my car within 4 weeks and if I change I could potentially get bumped to December. #WOMP

Aww shucks.. you're welcome.