Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone have 15% tint with White seats?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for this info, i'll be getting all 15% as well. Summer is around the corner, i'll post some before and after pic this Saturday (4-27). Knowing i'll be gambling two fix it ticket ( front license / driver tint ), but who doesn't gamble in life :D

So it's been about 1 month now since I got my 4 windows tinted (15% Llumar CIR) and I'm loving it. I think 15% is the perfect choice for sportiness and privacy.

They didn't have a full sheet of 15% for the back window at the time so it took a month to reschedule. I'm getting my back windows done tomorrow but I'm not sure if 15% will be too dark in the back or not. I'm debating on getting 30%.

Will my car look weird if I have 15% all around (4 windows) and 30% in the back for visibility?

I thought the same! But after having the car for 6 months and holding off tint for that reason heres what I notice:

1. I want some privacy. I feel like I’m always in a fish bowl. Everyone can literally see me.

2. I want the car to look sportier. Not sure where the fine line in tint % defines ‘sporty’.

3. They can still see the white seats from the front windshield.

4. I rather be in ingognito when I mash the pedal at every stoplight
Indeed only 15% anyone?
I have 15 and 25

Attachments

• 4F09A24C-3005-4D22-A9C5-9DCC14F5EABF.jpeg
    4F09A24C-3005-4D22-A9C5-9DCC14F5EABF.jpeg
    420.1 KB · Views: 216