Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone Have a Picture of the 19" Slipstream Wheels painted Grey?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw a brown Model S the other day (one of my favorite MS colors, by the way) with grey 19" wheels. Thought they looked great and I was planning on getting my wheels painted the Tesla grey wheel color. After looking at the pictures I took, I realized they are not the same slipstream wheels that are on my car. They are actually cyclones, but they don't look the same as the 19" Tesla cyclones currently offered. Maybe these are after-market wheels?
IMG_2288.JPG

I found a picture of these on-line, but does anyone have a picture of them installed? Preferably on a black refresh:

powder coated slipstreams.jpg

I saw a brown Model S the other day (one of my favorite MS colors, by the way) with grey 19" wheels. Thought they looked great and I was planning on getting my wheels painted the Tesla grey wheel color. After looking at the pictures I took, I realized they are not the same slipstream wheels that are on my car. They are actually cyclones, but they don't look the same as the 19" Tesla cyclones currently offered. Maybe these are after-market wheels?View attachment 231634

I found a picture of these on-line, but does anyone have a picture of them installed? Preferably on a black refresh:

View attachment 231635
That first picture is Tsportline's 19" Turbine replica, FYI. Lighter color grey than Tesla's just for reference.