Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone have an Model S MSM with XPEL Stealth in Boca-Delray-Boynton Area?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I didn't do Stealth on mine but I saw a few when shopping around different PPF shops in the area. It might be worth giving them a call to see if they have one in the shop. Auto Supershield in Boca seemed to have a different Tesla every time I stopped by and the manager was happy to show me cars they were working on.

Reactions: Dirty Dog
I didn't do Stealth on mine but I saw a few when shopping around different PPF shops in the area. It might be worth giving them a call to see if they have one in the shop. Auto Supershield in Boca seemed to have a different Tesla every time I stopped by and the manager was happy to show me cars they were working on.
Thank you. I had my Model 3 tinted there. Did you get regular ppf?

You might want to check this event out. Wrap My Tesla will be there..​

Prosolar meetup and car display at Ginger's in Oakland Park​

When: May 15, 2022 12:00 PM, EDT
Where: Ginger’s Bar & Restaurant at 830 E Oakland Park Blvd, Oakland Park, FL 33334

Will you be attending?

EVENT DETAILS:

Come display your Tesla and hang out with club members at a locally owned and operated neighborhood gastropub in Oakland Park.

On Sunday May 15th, from noon to 4PM, we’re planning an informal brunch at Ginger’s Bar & Restaurant at 830 E Oakland Park Blvd, Oakland Park, FL 33334.

It’s located in a U-shaped strip mall plaza on Oakland Park Boulevard, less than two miles west of the New Tesla Service Center on Federal Highway.

Below is a vicinity map.

PSF-Annual-Event-02%20(2).jpg

ProSolar will be bringing their Fully Electric Van! It is equipped with Aptos 440 watt Solar panels and Enphase Inverters. It also has a Tesla Powerwall and a electric vehicle charger, making it a mobile charging station. They will be promoting Solar and will have a raffle with some giveaways.​

EVANNEX%20logo.jpg

EVANNEX will also be participating by sponsoring some raffle prizes!​

SCWC%20new%202020%20side%20decals.jpg

SIGNATURE Customs Wraps & Coatings will be displaying some of their striking customized Teslas.​

You might want to check this event out. Wrap My Tesla will be there..​

Prosolar meetup and car display at Ginger's in Oakland Park​

When: May 15, 2022 12:00 PM, EDT
Where: Ginger’s Bar & Restaurant at 830 E Oakland Park Blvd, Oakland Park, FL 33334

Will you be attending?

EVENT DETAILS:

Come display your Tesla and hang out with club members at a locally owned and operated neighborhood gastropub in Oakland Park.

On Sunday May 15th, from noon to 4PM, we’re planning an informal brunch at Ginger’s Bar & Restaurant at 830 E Oakland Park Blvd, Oakland Park, FL 33334.

It’s located in a U-shaped strip mall plaza on Oakland Park Boulevard, less than two miles west of the New Tesla Service Center on Federal Highway.

Below is a vicinity map.

PSF-Annual-Event-02%20(2).jpg

ProSolar will be bringing their Fully Electric Van! It is equipped with Aptos 440 watt Solar panels and Enphase Inverters. It also has a Tesla Powerwall and a electric vehicle charger, making it a mobile charging station. They will be promoting Solar and will have a raffle with some giveaways.​

EVANNEX%20logo.jpg

EVANNEX will also be participating by sponsoring some raffle prizes!​

SCWC%20new%202020%20side%20decals.jpg

SIGNATURE Customs Wraps & Coatings will be displaying some of their striking customized Teslas.​
Thank you