Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone have custom TESLA related plates?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
D763E1F9-3437-4BA2-84A9-A5CE05010500.jpeg
Did the DMV reject your user ID?
Nope:

There's at least one other person on the forum that uses the same definition as my plate:

10,000 gauss = 1 tesla
To my knowledge : GAUS 10K and 10K GAUS are both in Miami. One from Virginia is one the forum. I suspect both of these are almost everywhere that allows that format for personalized plates. Of course it means exactly nothing to people who don't have magnetic attraction:D

Reactions: darth_vad3r
To my knowledge : GAUS 10K and 10K GAUS are both in Miami. One from Virginia is one the forum. I suspect both of these are almost everywhere that allows that format for personalized plates. Of course it means exactly nothing to people who don't have magnetic attraction:D

This forum lacks the appropriate sideways thumb response action to that groaner :)

• Love
Reactions: jbcarioca
Tesla/"bye oil"/"lol gas" styled vanity plates are the epitome of douchebaggery, and they are why other drivers hate us.
I’ve never seen one that wasn't groan-worthy. Doubly-so for one that references the vehicle’s make/model (for any car, not just Tesla).

I did think for a hot minute of going meta when I saw that GAS PUN was available in California, but that’s as much of a groaner as one done in earnest. :D