Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone received the TCEQ $2500 Grant Money for buying an EV in Texas?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received the executed contract today. I had nothing additional to sign, as far as I can tell, and am now simply waiting for payment. The date of acceptance was listed as the 29th, though I got the email today. They say between 60 and 90 days for the payments team to send it to me.

I received the executed contract today. I had nothing additional to sign, as far as I can tell, and am now simply waiting for payment. The date of acceptance was listed as the 29th, though I got the email today. They say between 60 and 90 days for the payments team to send it to me.
I'm waiting for them to send me the contract. This takes so long. I've been approved by two reviewers over a month ago. I'm about to go on the road for a couple of weeks. When they send the contract, do I have to print/scan sign it, or can I just agree to it by returning email? I won't have printer/scanner available to me on the road.

Thanks.

I'm waiting for them to send me the contract. This takes so long. I've been approved by two reviewers over a month ago. I'm about to go on the road for a couple of weeks. When they send the contract, do I have to print/scan sign it, or can I just agree to it by returning email? I won't have printer/scanner available to me on the road.

Thanks.
Apparently I had already signed it as part of my original packet that I submitted. The email I received made it fairly clear that I didn’t have any additional steps to complete (but I’ll go back and re-read it tomorrow to make sure).

If you’re worried, I’d reach out to them via email or phone and explain your concern. They’ve been super pleasant to work with, at least for me.