Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone have their 19" Cyclones blacked out?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
B0D67669-6C18-45F1-A442-5B326CA76D9E.jpeg
Oem grey...

Do you have the two piece lug nuts?
I mean I guess you can call them that. I have the chrome oem lugnuts that came with the car, then I bought black plastic covers that slide over them from the service center.
Center caps too, they are grey painted oem caps from the service center.

Edit: and I'm using the same ones on my 21" arachnids as well.
In fact these particular lugs came with my 1st model S (32k vin) and I carried over the cyclones from there. My point is that I don't know about any 1st gen/2nd Gen lugs

My ‘summer’ wheels are some OEM 19” gray cyclones.
There were a few made like this for the European market about 4 years ago.
I got extremely lucky to acquire a set. If I can get them out of storage I’ll post some photos.

I mean I guess you can call them that. I have the chrome oem lugnuts that came with the car, then I bought black plastic covers that slide over them from the service center.
Center caps too, they are grey painted oem caps from the service center.

Edit: and I'm using the same ones on my 21" arachnids as well.
In fact these particular lugs came with my 1st model S (32k vin) and I carried over the cyclones from there. My point is that I don't know about any 1st gen/2nd Gen lugs

I am picking up my gen 2 lug nuts today from my local service center! Very excited and thank you for the suggestion! Total for the new lug nuts plus the black covers came out to $30..insanity..never thought something could be so cheap!

Reactions: Muzzman1