TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Anyone in Seattle, WA successful with a DV claim?

Discussion in 'Model X' started by krazineurons, Jul 15, 2017.

1. krazineurons

krazineurons krazineurons

My X got in a not at fault collision, it's sitting at Pacific Auto body for 2 months now. Trying to find recommdations of an appraiser to help with a diminished value and loss of use claim. Also wondering if i should get a lawyer and save myself of the headache.

Any recommendations?

2. zackmilo

zackmilo No chrome for me!

Send pics, need to know how bad to determine around how much you'll get

3. krazineurons

Odo reading: 4000 Miles, purchased January 2017, both driver and passenger airbags deployed, front bumper and passenger side headlights took major damage, lot of electronics inside the car came off from their housing. Repair bill is around $21K, been in the shop for 2 months. Pictures attached, don't have pic from driver's side.

Attached Files:

4. zackmilo

zackmilo No chrome for me!

Since airbags deployed, you may get higher. Google, "how to calculate a diminished value claim" and it will show you.

5. krazineurons

Yes, I have already Googled, what if doesn't help with is knowing someone who has gone through the entire experience by themselves or through a lawyer..