Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone in Seattle, WA successful with a DV claim?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My X got in a not at fault collision, it's sitting at Pacific Auto body for 2 months now. Trying to find recommdations of an appraiser to help with a diminished value and loss of use claim. Also wondering if i should get a lawyer and save myself of the headache.

Any recommendations?

My X got in a not at fault collision, it's sitting at Pacific Auto body for 2 months now. Trying to find recommdations of an appraiser to help with a diminished value and loss of use claim. Also wondering if i should get a lawyer and save myself of the headache.

Any recommendations?
Send pics, need to know how bad to determine around how much you'll get

Send pics, need to know how bad to determine around how much you'll get

Odo reading: 4000 Miles, purchased January 2017, both driver and passenger airbags deployed, front bumper and passenger side headlights took major damage, lot of electronics inside the car came off from their housing. Repair bill is around $21K, been in the shop for 2 months. Pictures attached, don't have pic from driver's side.

Attachments

• IMG_20170523_173057.jpg
    IMG_20170523_173057.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 88
  • Photo 23.jpg
    Photo 23.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 61
Odo reading: 4000 Miles, purchased January 2017, both driver and passenger airbags deployed, front bumper and passenger side headlights took major damage, lot of electronics inside the car came off from their housing. Repair bill is around $21K, been in the shop for 2 months. Pictures attached, don't have pic from driver's side.
Since airbags deployed, you may get higher. Google, "how to calculate a diminished value claim" and it will show you.