Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Mississauga, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
interesting that Tesla's map shows three "coming soon" in the area... from north to south, 2019, 2019, 2018. But this one looks more like the middle one!

upload_2018-12-1_11-11-37.png

No, this is the most southerly dot on the Tesla map as it is in Mississauga city limits (barely) but not in "Meadowvale Village." Keep in mind that the Telsa dots are just at the centre points of the listed city or city hall or something similar.

No, this is the most southerly dot on the Tesla map as it is in Mississauga city limits (barely) but not in "Meadowvale Village." Keep in mind that the Telsa dots are just at the centre points of the listed city or city hall or something similar.
Exactly - notice how the pins are precisely located in the centre of the city/heighbourhood names.

That is likely Burlington.
I don't think so - it wasn't under construction in 2016 and Burlington was one of the ones that wasn't on the map, or at least not for very long. When the Hamilton construction was spotted there was a lot of discussion about how the Hamilton locations wasn't very good and it should be located near the junction of Hwys 403, QEW and 407 - like where the Burlington site is.

I am pretty sure that is the Oakville Service Centre and there was a thought that it may have Superchargers as well - like Lawrence in Toronto.

Oakville does have a Supercharger, it's just not available to the public. My SA at Lawrence told me I ever need it to give him a call and he'd make it happen. That area is pretty well serviced so the need has never arisson. After Mississauga Tesla will need to focus back on the city of Toronto with the Lawrence location going down. We need something midtown.

I was referring to Superchargers as the ones at Lawrence increasingly seem to not be available. My office is at Yonge and Eglinton and I have no idea where they would put Superchargers around here. The only place I can think they would go is in paid underground parking which there is a lot of around here.

My office is at Yonge and Eglinton and I have no idea where they would put Superchargers around here. The only place I can think they would go is in paid underground parking which there is a lot of around here.
My sympathies on your office location - that intersection is majorly F'ed up right now for driving, walking, TTC, etc.

I would expect that the SCs would be in a paid location, not unlike the ones at the Eaton Centre or Rideau Centre in Ottawa.

Yes, unfortunately you will not get anywhere downtown where you will be able to park a vehicle free of charge. I've become immune to the traffic in this area at this point. This construction project in slated to wrap up in 2021. By then Model Y's, Next Gen Roadster and even Pickups maybe be roaming the roads.