Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone notice their regen braking affected by 2022.20.6?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just updated to 2022.20.6 last week (22'MYP) and noticed a significant reduction in regen braking even though settings have remained the same. In my normal driving I actually touch the brake pedal maybe 5% during stops. After the upgrade I was using it maybe 20% of the time. Anyone noticing anything like this? Might just have to lift off sooner and adjust.

Just updated to 2022.20.6 last week (22'MYP) and noticed a significant reduction in regen braking even though settings have remained the same. In my normal driving I actually touch the brake pedal maybe 5% during stops. After the upgrade I was using it maybe 20% of the time. Anyone noticing anything like this? Might just have to lift off sooner and adjust.
Haven't notice any change to our '22 MYP regen braking after 2022.20.6.

wow thats crazy.. never noticed any difference in 2022.20.6 and before and after i touch the brake pedal maybe 1% max

Regen seems same to me.

I thought I was going crazy! Yes regen breaking is reduced for me. I’m on 2022.16.3.