Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone ordered a S Plaid Yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I dont see the problem.. the milk lorry makes it past my farm and I've driven these lanes with a 7.5 tonner. A scratch-proof pickup should be a doddle
I don't think country lanes are the problem. Its more urban. I can't think of a single multi storey car park I'd be happy to take a fill size cybertruck in. Cities like London and Paris wouldn't be able to cope with them

Reactions: Beady3647
I don't think country lanes are the problem. Its more urban. I can't think of a single multi storey car park I'd be happy to take a fill size cybertruck in. Cities like London and Paris wouldn't be able to cope with them

Come drive round these lanes for a while and you'll consider that carpark a doddle:)
Anyhoo... who wants to drive into the city? I left south London 9 years ago; driving into the city stopped being fun in 1974...At least with cybertruck it's the taxis that have to watch out.

• Funny
Reactions: m3gt2
If you’ve followed Tesla long enough you’ll know ordering anything that they're not yet making is pretty pointless.

I don’t see the attraction, the only thing it gives you is “look at me, I’ve paid x grand to have a picture in myTesla” and that doesn’t impress if you know what it really means.

The car they’re showing going around race tracks is likely to have the wrong battery, possibly the wrong motors, is set up for track and not street and is clearly a long way from production otherwise musk wouldn’t have said late 2021. So on that basis is it really a demonstration of the plaid model or just a custom built track day special