Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who is waiting on the 2024 changes to order a Plaid?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Steam is pretty useless tbh. By the time it loads and I launch a game, the car is more or less done charging. And it can't be accessed from the back seat as far as I know.

As far as the tilting screen... the screen tilted towards the driver is ideal. I hear there's a way to basically lock the manual screen in that position? In that case I wouldn't really care about the screen then.

Reactions: luginewo and CDrury
I've owned two Plaids and am considering ordering a 2024 IF they add some upgrades. Anyone else in the same mindset? If they don't I'll probably buy an F90 M5 until the Plaid improves.
If you're in no hurry, I'd give it a few months to see if front bumper camera rumors are true. Should be coming to Model S and X in the next 6 months (hopefully).

I am waiting to upgrade my 2017 S P100D. Hoping maybe they upgrade seats and/or option for some of the track pack items to be purchases from the factory. I don't see the point in paying for factory brakes/rims that are going to be thrown out when I upgrade to ceramic for example. Seems like paying for the same thing twice. Front bumper camera would be nice. Don't want the car to be worse than what I currently have.

Reactions: dsm363
Unspecified "comfort and functionality" improvements applicable only to 2024 and cited as one of the reasons for range reduction in '24.
I just talked to them on the phone. The only changes are the HVAC defogging is more powerful and the dual-zone climate is more responsive. He said this is potentially why there was a change on EPA estimates. He also mentioned the infotainment system was more responsive now. Take that for what it’s worth. I’ll take the higher range. The HVAC was fine and a little higher refresh rate isn’t a huge deal.

• Informative
Reactions: dsm363 and aerodyne
I just talked to them on the phone. The only changes are the HVAC defogging is more powerful and the dual-zone climate is more responsive. He said this is potentially why there was a change on EPA estimates. He also mentioned the infotainment system was more responsive now. Take that for what it’s worth. I’ll take the higher range. The HVAC was fine and a little higher refresh rate isn’t a huge deal.

Then why wasn't the MSLR 19" reduced in range and why was the MSLR 21" increased in range. Both variants still come with the same tires as last year.