Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone received delivery of 2019 'Raven' Refresh?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m curious if anyone has placed an order within the last couple of weeks and if you’ve gotten an update on production. We placed an order on the 6th and I’m trying to get an idea of when production will start for our X

For what it's worth, my order in May was in production at the factory just under four weeks after I placed it, and available for delivery a week after that.

They usually prioritize international orders early in the quarter, and domestic later in the quarter, but I don't know how strong that effect is.

I believe they build LHD and RHD cars back to back on the same line interchangeably these days, so they can presumably slide different countries in just as easily.

With both my cars, there was no communication from shortly after I ordered until about a week before delivery.

Last edited:
Interesting. I didn't know they did that. Did you have them do this for you?
We did. We basically had the car for almost a day and a half. We wanted to make sure it was what we wanted. We made sure the kids were able to get in and out easily and fit in our garage. We weren’t able to do that on the hour test drive we had because our kids weren’t with us. We actually got a chance to treat it like it was ours without the pressure of a sales person sitting next to you while driving. We were sold as soon and we knew it fit in the garage with our other car.

Assuming you can use the full 100kWh battery pack, a ridiculous 308wh/mi. Seems very low.

Project Raven cars are crazy efficient. :)

My average in a Performance Ludicrous Raven X for an 8k+ roadtrip done mostly at 75 mph (with several hours of 80 mph even, in Utah and Texas) came out at 315 Wh/mile, so I think the 308 is quite plausible for the LR in the typical 65-70 mph range where rated range is usually achieved.