Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone received delivery of 2019 'Raven' Refresh?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 412504
Well da Erik just did a video on this but it look like they deleted it already ! Sorry wrong video ! They had a Raven X yesterday at my Tesla Showroom and a new S with new dual motor badging which I don’t like
Unfortunately, they compared it to an old S3 it looked like. I wish someone would compare the 2019 pre and 2019 post Ravens. This is such a difficult time to buy. I can get $18,000 off a 2019 without the Raven updates so would really like to know if the new motor, range and suspension will make that much of a difference. It's a big chunk of change. If it was 2000 or less, I wouldn't hesitate. Also, will this Raven update make the earlier 2019 model years depreciate faster and be worth less for future trade-ins etc?

The other appeal of the inventory cars is almost no waiting time.

Hmm. Hopefully some of you who have gotten your Raven vehicles will post how they compare when driven.

I'd love some opinions on the value of the 2019 inventory cars without Raven and if they will be worth a lot less in a year or two.

apparently there is a battery range upgrade to make the range higher from 100Kw pack

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-05-27 at 7.30.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-05-27 at 7.30.26 PM.png
    73.3 KB · Views: 142
I am scheduled to take delivery of my White LR 7seat X friday 5/31 (recieved a phone call this morning). Still not updated in my tesla account info. I finalized order 4/20, production 5/8-14. Initially told by CS that I would have the updated Motor/suspension. Now he says he doesn't know. When I go to look at the Car is there an easy way to tell if it has the Raven upgrades? I thought we would check the range, but is there quick or definitive way to tell if it has the upgraded suspension/motors? I don't have the MVPA only the MVOA.... I asked about the PA they said I would get it when I went in to take delivery.

How do you know this?

The inventory cars listed on Tesla.com and EV-CPO.com have option codes that indicate what's inside the car. The option code for the PMSR Motor is DU03, and the option code for the adaptive suspension is SU03. So it's easy to tell which cars have which features.

How can you tell what one has? I test drove a model X, VIN: 5yjxcde28kf162163 that had smart air suspension but I don't know if it had PMSR motor on it or not. Is there any way to find out via the VIN if it had PMSR?

This car was listed on Tesla.com and captured by EV-CPO. It does not have the PMSR Motor option code, but it does have the adaptive suspension code. I do not know from visual inspection how to tell if a car has the new motor, but I'm sure someone else might have some suggestions. I don't think there's anything different on the MCU/touchscreen UI, other than the increased range at 100% for Raven cars.

The inventory cars listed on Tesla.com and EV-CPO.com have option codes that indicate what's inside the car. The option code for the PMSR Motor is DU03, and the option code for the adaptive suspension is SU03. So it's easy to tell which cars have which features.

This car was listed on Tesla.com and captured by EV-CPO. It does not have the PMSR Motor option code, but it does have the adaptive suspension code. I do not know from visual inspection how to tell if a car has the new motor, but I'm sure someone else might have some suggestions. I don't think there's anything different on the MCU/touchscreen UI, other than the increased range at 100% for Raven cars.
Maybe obviousa dumb questions and for others... look up option codes from VIN? If so, how?

Maybe obviousa dumb questions and for others... look up option codes from VIN? If so, how?

I was able to get the codes from my Tesla account online. Go to the “View Spec” link and copy the address link. This address contains all these codes.

Mine contains both the DU03 and SU03 along with many other codes. Time will tell for sure since I’m on my way today to Dallas hopefully to find our car. For some reason they show delivered but obviously we haven’t picked up the car.