Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone received delivery of 2019 'Raven' Refresh?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, congrats. Could you post some pics from your battery pack below your car? This isn't usual, but I really like to see and compare with my older one, to look at , and see any possibles changes. Thanks.
Not sure what you are looking for. I don’t have a lift and the car sits low to the ground even on very high setting. I posted a sticker of the pack indicating 100kwh and revision E.

Then why do you keep responding to me and disliking my posts if your answer doesn't consist among the following:

1. Yes
2. No
3. I don't know

I don’t think you are dumb for wanting higher charge rate at home. I don’t think anyone would argue they wouldn’t like faster charting assuming all other aspects remain the same (cost of both car and home wiring, pack longevity,etc.)

However I think the others on here are saying it’s a supply-demand issue and are assuming Tesla thinks the demand does not warrant the assumed minimal extra complexity that would result in having the two variants or the additional cost on each car. Remember, Elon is all about extra cost cutting.

There are definitely others area where I would have preferred Tesla did not change the model x over time or had gone in another direction.

Yes.
There are 87 MS/MX currently with the Adaptive suspension, but without the PMSR Motor.
There are 33 MS/MX currently with both.
Is this still true? I noticed you included the new DU02 motor code (previously it was unrecognized on EV-CPO), were some of these 87 MS/MX with the Adaptive suspension, cars with the DU02 smaller non-performace rear motor with front PMSR motor?

I am curious, how many of these partially refreshed unicorns might be in the wild?

Is this still true? I noticed you included the new DU02 motor code (previously it was unrecognized on EV-CPO), were some of these 87 MS/MX with the Adaptive suspension, cars with the DU02 smaller non-performace rear motor with front PMSR motor?

I am curious, how many of these partially refreshed unicorns might be in the wild?

Yes, I added DU02 to the options decoder. Here are the updated stats correcting my previous post:

SU03 and DU02 motor config
27 Model S
21 Model X​

SU03 and DU03 motor config
5 Model S
29 Model S​

SU03 and no DU0* code
2 Model S
9 Model X​

SU03 and DU00 code
1 Model X 75D​

I picked up my Performance Model S today from the Richmond VA store... LOVE IT!

Much smoother ride, better handling, quieter, and of course faster than my just totaled June 2017 100D which you can see in the background of these pictures:

new performance raven s.jpg
raven s back.jpg

Who knew getting rear ended would actually work out in my favor after the insurance company decided to buy the old car for $81K. Maybe 10K better than a private sale.

OMG NOOOOOO....I certainly hope it is a purchasable Service Center upgrade like it was on my 2017 S100D. I never use SuperChargers but often actually need/want the 72AMP home charging.

Meanwhile I have just emailed my local Service Center to see if the new models are upgradeable. I'll post back if I hear any news at all.

Not an option. The car now charges at 48A at home even with the HPWC. I miss the 72A charge rate.

• Informative
Reactions: AWDtsla
I picked up my Performance Model S today from the Richmond VA store... LOVE IT!

Much smoother ride, better handling, quieter, and of course faster than my just totaled June 2017 100D which you can see in the background of these pictures:

View attachment 413390 View attachment 413391

Who knew getting rear ended would actually work out in my favor after the insurance company decided to buy the old car for $81K. Maybe 10K better than a private sale.

I thought the underline means Ludicrous? Does it now only indicate Performance?

And you have the 19" wheels?

Car delivered today from San Diego. Never seen so many Tesla’s. Delivery took place in the parking lot :). Still on top of the world. Model X performance no ludicrous. It does have Chill, Sport, Insane and Insane+ options. Autopilot calibrated within 10 miles of starting to drive.

Took 23 days to get a text that was ready for delivery, nothing before that then 2 days to get a delivery time. 25 days order to delivery. Suspension is as smooth as silk. Now to play with this new toy.
D528839B-0791-491F-B870-66B0CEAA1B00.jpeg
C5987EA7-87A4-4298-948F-B3E887D2C833.jpeg

Attachments

• 4337BF69-CAFF-449F-A630-ED1C2AFDBB50.jpeg
    4337BF69-CAFF-449F-A630-ED1C2AFDBB50.jpeg
    391.8 KB · Views: 53
  • 876A4FD0-3788-49B9-A8C2-6B50D25F1F40.jpeg
    876A4FD0-3788-49B9-A8C2-6B50D25F1F40.jpeg
    406.6 KB · Views: 58
Car delivered today from San Diego. Never seen so many Tesla’s. Delivery took place in the parking lot :). Still on top of the world. Model X performance no ludicrous. It does have Chill, Sport, Insane and Insane+ options. Autopilot calibrated within 10 miles of starting to drive.

Took 23 days to get a text that was ready for delivery, nothing before that then 2 days to get a delivery time. 25 days order to delivery. Suspension is as smooth as silk. Now to play with this new toy.View attachment 413464 View attachment 413465

Congratulations!!!

Is that a cream interior I see? My wife and I spent literally two hours in demo cars vacillating back and forth between black and cream (red exterior). We ultimately chose cream, against our usual tendency. Hope you (and we) like it!

Congrats.

Took 23 days to get a text that was ready for delivery, nothing before that then 2 days to get a delivery time. 25 days order to delivery. Suspension is as smooth as silk. Now to play with this new toy.View attachment 413464 View attachment 413465
Congrat! Does it say Model X on the other side of the rear or did they do away with that.

View attachment 413495 View attachment 413496 View attachment 413497 View attachment 413498 View attachment 413499 Red View attachment 413500

Just received my Raven refreshed Model X today! The wait was well worth it. I ordered 19th March, build start 2nd of May, build finished 10 May. The delay worked in my favor since I received the Raven model.

This is a six seater white interior with heated and cooled seats. The adaptive suspension is amazing! Checkout the VIN in the paperwork.

Congratulations!!!!

Reactions: Luisito
View attachment 413495 View attachment 413496 View attachment 413497 View attachment 413498 View attachment 413499 Red View attachment 413500

Just received my Raven refreshed Model X today! The wait was well worth it. I ordered 19th March, build start 2nd of May, build finished 10 May. The delay worked in my favor since I received the Raven model.

This is a six seater white interior with heated and cooled seats. The adaptive suspension is amazing! Checkout the VIN in the paperwork.
Glad they found your car! Looks awesome!!

Reactions: Luisito
Congrat! Does it say Model X on the other side of the rear or did they do away with that.
The Model S and X don't have model badges anymore. In line with the 3.

Personally I like the badges.

I'm still curious what the standard range badging is. I have the long range and it just says dual motor. But the standard range has a dual motor too. Wonder if it will look exactly the same.

• Helpful
Reactions: davezforce