Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone received delivery of 2019 'Raven' Refresh?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hmmm, I placed my order on May 20th. I did experience a week delay in getting my actual vehicle cost as I am a returning Model X customer so the ludicrous upgrade must be checked but then reduced. On May 30th, I was contacted by Tesla to confirm my delivery date of June 11th but I too, also do not have a VIN assigned yet.

View attachment 413495 View attachment 413496 View attachment 413497 View attachment 413498 View attachment 413499 Red View attachment 413500

Just received my Raven refreshed Model X today! The wait was well worth it. I ordered 19th March, build start 2nd of May, build finished 10 May. The delay worked in my favor since I received the Raven model.

This is a six seater white interior with heated and cooled seats. The adaptive suspension is amazing! Checkout the VIN in the paperwork.
I don't see the cooled seats on the list... and it doesn't look like they are perforated... are they in fact cooled?

Just picked up my new Long Range MX 7 seater.

Couple observations for everyone:
The delivery process was smooth, I got a chance to look over the car prior to signing anything and had time to ask as many questions as I wanted during "orientation".

The car was charged to 100% and plugged in showing an estimated range of 321 mi. The condition of the car was excellent without any functional or cosmetic issues.

I drove the car ~130 miles back home, mostly highway at 60-70mph and averaged 310 Wh/mi. The adaptive suspension dampening was great and is adjustable while driving so you can feel the difference between comfort and sport. Subjectively, from what I can recall from test driving a 2017 MX, the comfort setting is noticeably smoother.

The delivery process was smooth, I got a chance to look over the car prior to signing anything and had time to ask as many questions as I wanted during "orientation".

The car was charged to 100% and plugged in showing an estimated range of 321 mi. The condition of the car was excellent without any functional or cosmetic issues.

I drove the car ~130 miles back home, mostly highway at 60-70mph and averaged 310 Wh/mi. The adaptive suspension dampening was great and is adjustable while driving so you can feel the difference between comfort and sport. Subjectively, from what I can recall from test driving a 2017 MX, the comfort setting is noticeably smoother.

Congrats!

I also got the 7 seater. Though I wasn’t able to see a 7 seat in showroom. I had heard they can be difficult to use for little kids so I was expecting that. Overall, though the 2nd row bench is not as smooth as the Honda Odyssey we came from, our 10 and 8 year olds are able to operate them without too much difficulty from the right side which is the 40 split and less heavy.

Congratulations!!

C40C524C-A305-448A-B9D1-CC7BF1B87C91.jpeg
A1452623-37F3-4949-BBA0-2181959E2910.jpeg
I don't see the cooled seats on the list... and it doesn't look like they are perforated... are they in fact cooled?

Yes, cooled and perforated. I’m really glad!

@platylover
I placed an order on 5/10 Model X SR (no VIN yet) I changed to Model X LR 6/2.
Was it a smooth process when you changed your order? Payment and APR recalculated correctly?
I chose external financing. Though payment details changed immediately.

It was relatively easy to Reconfigure from SR to LR. It generates a new order agreement with new date so it might push back your delivery date a bit if you have to get back in line.