Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone received delivery of 2019 'Raven' Refresh?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The adaptive suspension settings I have are very low, low, standard, high and very high. Also there’s an always or never setting for the auto adaptive. Is this what you’re talking about?

Those are the smart air suspension settings that are on any X from the last year or so.

Raven cars also have a section on adaptive suspension further down the screen, see attached:

8C30A277-C103-4FB2-AED5-887ABC7ADD88.jpeg

Reactions: JoshV
View attachment 421039 View attachment 421037
Got my standard range Raven MX, picked it up at Fremont delivery center on 06/18. Software updated to firm ware 2019.20.2.1.5659e07(w/ improved sentry mode+dog mode etc) not sure if this update includes improvements to efficiency or power usage.

I see the following charge rate on L2 (6.6 kw)
21 mph @ 30 amps (235v)

Congrats!!

There are a few rather vocal folks on the forum who would very much like to see a picture of the battery sticker that should be visible in the front passenger wheel well of your car. We haven't seen one for a Standard Range Raven car yet...

Looks like we finally have a member that took delivery of a standard model x. Just like Saghost posted above I'm really interested about finding out what battery size the standard model x comes with. Im taking delivery of my Standard model x on Friday and I find out then unless ev1982 can beat me to the punch with the battery information

645FC5A9-09E7-46B8-BDDB-AAEE6A23278F.jpeg
Looks like we finally have a member that took delivery of a standard model x. Just like Saghost posted above I'm really interested about finding out what battery size the standard model x comes with. Im taking delivery of my Standard model x on Friday and I find out then unless ev1982 can beat me to the punch with the battery information
Here is the battery info

Despite some wishful thinking by various people, that's not exactly unexpected.

Tesla was clear in the release and interviews for the Motortrend article that the range was from efficiency and the packs hadn't changed.
Yeah, I was hoping it would be a larger battery pack software limited from all the noise from the interwebs, but I had a feeling it might ultimately be a 75kWh. That's why I changed my order to long range (picking it up today by the way).

Yeah, I was hoping it would be a larger battery pack software limited from all the noise from the interwebs

This was never a possibility. The blog post announcing Raven flat-out said the batteries had not changed. I don't know why so many people expected otherwise.

Now, pack-level improvements, most notably improved cooling and/or wiring, are definitely a piece of this and are why we can get 200 kW charging on Raven S/X but pre-Raven cannot.

• Informative
Reactions: bhzmark
This was never a possibility. The blog post announcing Raven flat-out said the batteries had not changed. I don't know why so many people expected otherwise.

Now, pack-level improvements, most notably improved cooling and/or wiring, are definitely a piece of this and are why we can get 200 kW charging on Raven S/X but pre-Raven cannot.

I still haven't seen any real evidence for any changes within the pack (well, the 100 pack version number changed, so something changed, but I haven't seen any evidence of anything meaningful changing with the packs.)

The charging difference could easily be just the chargeport and wiring, which we know was a bottleneck they removed from the 3.

Reactions: MP3Mike and Zaxxon
Tesla's official article doesn't specifically mention 75kWh batteries, and in reading that article (specifically the second paragraph) I can see how these unofficial Tesla websites and news blogs could misinterpret that announcement to mean all new vehicles would receive 100kWh batteries. I don't think the hype was completely unwarranted.
I was definitely buzzed on the kool-aid too but came to my senses and got the LR. But, I would be bummed out if it was in fact a 100kWh batter software limited and then unlocked for free a year later.

I remember seeing a diff battery version pictures for longrange than 100D in this forum only. Also isnt it they changed battery cooling system to the one like Model 3 and that should be changing the battery pack version.