Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone received delivery of 2019 'Raven' Refresh?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone in the UK (or Europe in general) taken delivery or had a confirmed delivery date of a Raven refresh yet?

I ordered on 1 May and it’s been radio silence since then.

I’m hearing rumours that the Ravens haven’t passed homologation in Europe yet but it’s due next week. Would they have shipped cars ready or will they all still be in America awaiting a 4-6 week trip across the Atlantic?

Has anyone in the UK (or Europe in general) taken delivery or had a confirmed delivery date of a Raven refresh yet?

I’m hearing rumours that the Ravens haven’t passed homologation in Europe yet but it’s due next week. Would they have shipped cars ready or will they all still be in America awaiting a 4-6 week trip across the Atlantic?
I read that they are in Europe (case from Norway and 2 for Belgium)

• Love
Reactions: kskog
Not yet. Should be picking it up Wednesday of next week. It had to go to the audio shop first to install a dash-cam and replace all my lights with high intensity. They should be done today, and it will go back over to the detail shop to get the stealth PPF installed. Also getting the wood accents wrapped in a carbon wrap, since my carbon interior was messed up and they sent it with wood.
Still waiting:) hope the CAR is looking awsome!!

[QUOTE = "ListerOfSmeg, post: 3776759, membre: 102128"] Quelqu'un au Royaume-Uni (ou en Europe en général) a-t-il déjà pris livraison de la marchandise ou a-t-il déjà actualisé une date de livraison confirmée?

J'ai commandé le 1er mai et c'est le silence de la radio depuis.

J'entends des rumeurs selon lesquelles les Corbeaux n'ont pas encore passé l'homologation en Europe, mais c'est pour la semaine prochaine. Auraient-ils déjà expédié leurs voitures ou seraient-ils encore en Amérique dans l'attente d'un voyage de 4 à 6 semaines à travers l'Atlantique? [/ QUOTE]
Bonjour me buy the 04/28/19 and nothing...

Mine is on a boat apparently. Told to expect delivery late July now. Have you got a delivery date?

Picked up my p100 w/Ludicrous a week ago today. I still don’t have Ludicrous or Autopilot enabled. No one at the Charlotte service center, or at the 800 number seem to have a clue on how to address this issue. Over an hour on the phone on Friday resulted in them saying it will probably resolve itself by the middle of this coming week. Feels like a stall tactic to me. Anyone else having issues getting FSD or Ludicrous enabled on their new Raven Model X?

Picked up my p100 w/Ludicrous a week ago today. I still don’t have Ludicrous or Autopilot enabled. No one at the Charlotte service center, or at the 800 number seem to have a clue on how to address this issue. Over an hour on the phone on Friday resulted in them saying it will probably resolve itself by the middle of this coming week. Feels like a stall tactic to me. Anyone else having issues getting FSD or Ludicrous enabled on their new Raven Model X?

Keep complaining until they push the features to you. You will see the car reboot when parked and it will come up with both features.

It won't resolve itself. Someone has to go into the car and code it correctly. It took me several phone calls and emails and a service center visit over the course of a week to cut through the red tape, and then the service center had a technician assigned who had to work with two different groups at HQ for the two problems, and it took a couple more days for that to happen but they did fix it remotely for me.

No - but it's not any of the SFO - ZEE boats so I presume it's a Houston - Rotterdam
Ok, because someone heard from one of the Tesla delivery guys that they are now shipping to Zeebrugge instead of Rotterdam. Would seem logical to consolidate shipping of 3/S/X but I have not seen any confirmation so I'm still "keeping all options open".
Maersk Idaho is arriving today or tomorrow in Rotterdam and Maersk Ohio end of the month.

Reactions: GraemeS