Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone use OEM console holder?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They charge at 15 watts, so for a road trip where you are driving for hours, I could see it working better, but for in town trips, it's hard to add much charge to the batteries.
what charges at 15 watts? the wireless charging pad charges a total of 15 watts or 7.5 watts per phone
if you have a large iphone, 14/15 pro max out of its case, and streaming, the 7.5 watts is not enough
the cybertruck wireless charging pad is now 15 watts per side, vs MY/M3 7.5 watts per side

the only convenient relief have experienced is more apps being added to the vehicle, apple pod cast recently, but I use waze along side the vehicle nav and stream sirius xm
the 7.5 watts charging pad and large phone use will work for me when they add sirius xm as an app to the tesla, the nav keeps getting better but not waze worthy yet
lets do it Elon!! add the sirius xm app

Reactions: Owner4523
Instead of the OEM one, I have a Jowua center console tray in conjunction with their USB hub. I really like this setup as it gives me 5 USB ports with 3 pointing up and a brighter light in the compartment.

IMG_3120.jpeg

IMG_3121.jpeg