Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone using a QuickJack

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ah sorry miss understood so i have the base 7000TL and then i bought the extended length adapters to use on SUV, the normal 7000TL is long enough and has a half of puck support on each rubber block, as above someone used wood which makes lining up less of a pain but the rubber block sitting on exactly half the jack puck insert is totally fine for me and my liking. with the extension i have i could use that then put wood inside and let that jack up directly to the frame like some do above but i cannot use the extension and the puck inside as its too tall then to slide under. the 6000ELX was not available and seems like would be a easier use for teslas directly
Is it possible to lift the Model Y sideways with the 7000TL with no extension adapters? Looking to get something used on the cheap to lift it.

New rollerblade wheels for the wheelkit installing today:
61W-zSLR69L._AC_SL1417_.jpg

Attachments

• 61W-zSLR69L._AC_SL1417_.jpg
    61W-zSLR69L._AC_SL1417_.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 337
Last edited:
Is it possible to lift the Model Y sideways with the 7000TL with no extension adapters? Looking to get something used on the cheap to lift it.
Just answering my own question for anyone else curious, yes you can just lift the model Y sideways with a 60" long quick jack, jacking points are about 1400mm apart along the axle, and about 1500mm apart between front and rear axles. Will be getting a used 7000SLX to jack it up.