Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone willing to allow a quick video shoot of their car near SCOTTSDALE ARIZONA?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Howdy folks... the company I work for (Stremor.com makers of the TLDR plug-in) need to borrow a Model S for about 30 minutes (an hour tops). I would happily lend mine but I am based in San Jose and the company is headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ. We don't need to drive the car, just need to shoot some video of the interior. We would happily meet you anywhere in the area and can pay you in free t-shirts and lunch. :rolleyes: Your car will be respected and it will be quick.

Let me know if you can help out, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks - Russ

jomo25 - would be happy to meet you where ever it is convenient for you. Really appreciate it. I will shoot you a private message with the person who will contact you directly. Thanks again and congrats on your new car!!!

- - - Updated - - -

kmporter - congrats on the new car!!! If things don't synch up with jomo25 I will reach out directly. Thanks for the help!!

Here's another willing participant. Scheduled delivery on Saturday. I'm in central Phoenix.
Awesome to hear! Congrats!

jomo25 - would be happy to meet you where ever it is convenient for you. Really appreciate it. I will shoot you a private message with the person who will contact you directly. Thanks again and congrats on your new car!!!
Thanks! OK, PM me. Lets see if we can sync up. If it matters, I will have the tan interior. I will be taking it in to get tinted and likely armored early next week.