Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone willing to share service manuals?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

whitex

Sep 30, 2015
Seattle area, WA
After emailing Tesla Service NA, they said they only sell to customers in MA, however one of the suggestions from their email is to look through forums for customers who already have the information I am seeking. I found a bunch of the information I need to do my planned installs, but still missing a few details, hence this post. Thanks much in advance! :)

PS> I don't need info in the refreshed model, just my 2015 nose-coned one.

After emailing Tesla Service NA, they said they only sell to customers in MA, however one of the suggestions from their email is to look through forums for customers who already have the information I am seeking. I found a bunch of the information I need to do my planned installs, but still missing a few details, hence this post. Thanks much in advance! :)

PS> I don't need info in the refreshed model, just my 2015 nose-coned one.

Service manuals are available to anyone. They are free of charge if you live in Massachusetts.

Welcome | Tesla Service

Service manuals are available to anyone. They are free of charge if you live in Massachusetts.

Welcome | Tesla Service
Not true at all. Try clicking on the register tab, first think you will notice is that you can only select MA as your state for personal access. Click to the next screen, you will notice it asks for a picture of your driver's license (it doesn't have a red asterisk but if you put in a credit card, it will not proceed without a license to validate you live in MA). Email to their help confirms, only available to MA residents (and for a fee, no free access as you say).:(

Not true at all. Try clicking on the register tab, first think you will notice is that you can only select MA as your state for personal access. Click to the next screen, you will notice it asks for a picture of your driver's license (it doesn't have a red asterisk but if you put in a credit card, it will not proceed without a license to validate you live in MA). Email to their help confirms, only available to MA residents (and for a fee, no free access as you say).:(

Interesting indeed. I could only select MA even if I registered my business.

Yea, they make you think you can access the manual in case you wanted to add a custom accessory, however not until you try do you find out that unless you live in MA you're out of luck. First ever car I owned that I couldn't get access to service manuals. It seems like parts may be a similar story, not all parts may be available to buy.