Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AP to FSD post delivery upgrade $7900

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just checked my account and noticed the FSD upgrade is showing as $7,900 for me. This is the same as the current before delivery price and based on past threads I think it used to be $9200 post delivery.

Note, I have just AP, not EAP (previously EAP to FSD was reported as $7,900 for some people.)

Just checked my account and noticed the FSD upgrade is showing as $7,900 for me. This is the same as the current before delivery price and based on past threads I think it used to be $9200 post delivery.

Note, I have just AP, not EAP (previously EAP to FSD was reported as $7,900 for some people.)

Just logged in & now we can have FSD for $4000.00 CDN! Had EAP for a long time without it showing on our profile. Now EAP shows there as well. Strange thing is we added FSD in March'19 when it was $2700.00 CDN & that still is not showing on our profile.
I guess Tesla Corporate is just swamped with many updates to add.

Just logged in & now we can have FSD for $4000.00 CDN! Had EAP for a long time without it showing on our profile. Now EAP shows there as well. Strange thing is we added FSD in March'19 when it was $2700.00 CDN & that still is not showing on our profile.
I guess Tesla Corporate is just swamped with many updates to add.
Send a support ticket to tesla. I had the same issue where I bought FSD but it wasn't showing in my profile and still even allowed me to purchase it again. It took a while and I had to send them my receipt proving I bought FSD but eventually it showed up.

It's been long enough now that there was probably something lost in the mix for you. I'd make sure it shows up in your account as you paid for it, even though EAP has pretty much everything FSD includes, you wanna be sure to get in line for the hw3 upgrade ;)