Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

App now has upgrade section

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just updated the iOS version of the app, and now there’s a section for upgrades, which I don’t think was there before. For me it’s just FSD, but I wonder if the seemingly imminent acceleration boost is coming there too...

6A1FBC5E-C868-4112-A15B-2EFDFE765C61.jpeg
08495FA9-7009-468B-8424-A9ACE2F97E61.png

They make it so fatally easy to spend thousands of dollars right there. :)

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: mswlogo
We just upgraded to iOS Tesla app 3.10.3, which has the Upgrade option.

We had the Acceleration Upgrade option. $2161 including tax. 4.4 sec 0-60 to 3.9 sec according to the purchase description.
We bought it!

Need to see if it is in the car yet.
Wait what? The acceleration boost is live? Whoa! I hadn’t heard for some reason and I’ve been following these forums periodically today...can someone screenshot it?

EDIT: never mind I saw it went live less than two hours ago. Some folks are already starting to test it. I have a P3D- so it’s not available for me, but I’m interested to see whether the boost is as good as the stealth.

Last edited:
I see others are reporting we should have Chill/Sport options with the upgrade, but I still have only Chill/Standard. So maybe my butt dyno isn't that bad.

Tried a reset, but no Sport mode.

Tesla.com Manage page for the car shows Acceleration Upgrade in the Details view. Car is on Wi-Fi. Come on!

I see others are reporting we should have Chill/Sport options with the upgrade, but I still have only Chill/Standard. So maybe my butt dyno isn't that bad.

Tried a reset, but no Sport mode.

Tesla.com Manage page for the car shows Acceleration Upgrade in the Details view. Car is on Wi-Fi. Come on!

Do you have the correct firmware version on your car already?