Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

App question: charging stats for a certain day?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all!
I am wondering if there is a way to get the number of kWh charged on a certain day out of the app?
Even for a given month would be great. All I can see is the last 31 days and the last year. Not sure if "year" means 2023 or the last 12 months, but my guess is the latter?

Thanks for any feedback on this!

Year is the last 12 months. It says the month range it’s counting at the top.

You can tap and hold on the bars of the graph to see each day (in month view) or each month (in year view). At least on iOS, not sure about android.
Thanks a lot! Alex!
It does work, now that I know, but it's quite difficult to do. Somehow (no idea how it happened), I also once got to a point with all my pressing where it displayed the month of July (instead of the last 31 days). I would love to know how to repeat that, LOL.
I am using Android, btw.

Edit: I figured it out. When on the last 31 days screen, swipe left. It will show the current month, July in this case. After that, you can swipe right to go through previous months. Works similar for the year
Awesome. Problem solved for me! 😄👍🏻

Last edited:
Again this is on iOS but probably similar on Android.

You can tap and hold on a bar then keep holding and drag left or right to select a different day or month.

You can also swipe left and right on the graph in the month tab to go between months instead of last 31 days. And swipe left and right on the graph in the year tab to go between calendar years.

Reactions: flixden
You mean like this:

IMG_1017.png

IMG_1018.png

Courtesy of the Tessie app 😎