Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Apple music issues

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What do I do if I can’t connect to the new apple music update? It keeps saying I need to enter in a code displayed on my device, but there is no code. Anyone have this issue?
4F40A4D7-4F43-4C15-96C9-3400CF4B8053.png

I think this is more of an Apple thing where maybe the code is being pushed to one of your other devices like your mac or whatever. Seen this happen when activating on Apple in general.
This sound’s correct. Check your Apple device that you currently use Apple Music on. You will need to initiate the setup again and have it send a new code because the previous one likely expired.

Reactions: B@ndit
Upvote 0
Sorry I don’t recall the sequence but can you start over? I had a similar problem when setting up MyQ and unlinking and linking the account worked.
How to start over?
You can also try to reboot your Tesla by pressing and holding down both buttons on the steering wheel until the screen goes black. It will reboot and then try Apple Music again.
Rebooting hasn’t helped. Changing Wi-Fi hasn’t helped. Trying on LTE hasn’t helped.

Upvote 0
How to start over?

Rebooting hasn’t helped. Changing Wi-Fi hasn’t helped. Trying on LTE hasn’t helped.
So sorry you’re going through this. I know the feeling. I’m not sure what else to recommend. It appears the Apple Music app needs to be re-initialized. At this point I would try to contact Tesla directly. Go to Service/Request Service via the mobile app and select Infotainment and explain your issue. Someone should get back to you.

Upvote 0
How do you log out of MyQ while we are on the subject, it created an account when I first logged in and I need it to actually login to my account to see my devices, but I don't see a logout button
I had the MyQ mobile app prior to Tesla’s offering. You can try to download it to your mobile device and login to see what your options are. Also, when I signed up for Tesla‘s trail offering I was sent an email with this link. Login and check there.

I don’t believe there is a logout but also try checking under Vehicle Settings > Locks in the Tesla.

Reactions: israndy
Upvote 0