Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

are isas available on the weekend?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received a vin on Thursday 07/05. My isa emails me telling me delivery is imminent and to send paperwork asap. So thinking the sooner I send it in, the sooner we can setup delivery I get it all sent immediately. After about 3 emails, I still don't have any response. Just curious are isas working on the weekends? I just thought it was odd he wanted my docs immediately then goes radio silent after I send all the paperwork. How was everyone else's experience with isas?

They generally don’t work Sunday’s ...they are the most overworked folks in the delivery chain so I can see why he is just using his off day to catch up on emails :(

The two I dealt with had spurts where they were very responsive, and times when they didn't respond for a day or so.

I looked back and only see e-mails during the work week.

Good to know, thank you. Now if my isa doesn't respond in the next couple of days, will I be able to call Tesla and schedule a delivery date with someone else?

Good to know, thank you. Now if my isa doesn't respond in the next couple of days, will I be able to call Tesla and schedule a delivery date with someone else?
Definitely call the main line. You want your car! My ISA was very responsive before she scheduled my delivery. Once the delivery was scheduled, she just disappeared. No email replies. Calls unanswered.

Sounds like it's a common theme with majority of the ISAs. I've only had 2 phone conversations and 2 emails from my ISA (1 email was a repeat 'cause she didn't see my reply) in 11 days! She's also located in Vegas. :mad:

Luckily, my service center have been super helpful when I call for updates and possibly push up my delivery too! They of course ask why don't I call the ISA, but was still helpful.