Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are there really discounts for showroom or inventory 3s?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As someone who’s been analyzing Tesla vehicle prices extensively and who runs the Facebook Tesla Showroom Deals group page, Tesla does offer a significant discounts despite what Elon says. I’ve seen P100 with 0 miles have over $35k off, P3 for 10k off, etc. At the end of the day you just need to follow the same vehicle revenue cycle like all manufacturers. Every fiscal year there’s a huge discount during September and when the company is in need of boosting their numbers they will also discount the cars. Currently, Tesa is not doing too great with the demand on vehicles (large 2018 inventory) and thus they are discounting the vehicles as such.

what happened to the tesla showroom deal website? it seems like its no longer operational?

what happened to the tesla showroom deal website? it seems like its no longer operational?

The admin/owner of TSD is a member on here. I don't know the exact circumstances but I think Tesla corporate may have made it hard or strongly discouraged their staff to share deals via TSD.

Oops -- just saw LOL...the person you replied to I believe was the admin/founder of TSD.

• Helpful
Reactions: PNWLeccy