Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are you also investing in Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, after the upgrade to $44, I honestly expect more are coming. The short volume on this company, combined with the scrutiny Tesla is receiving is unjustified. I see this stock having so much more upside, and honestly, 3% from a high that was hit 3 times seemed like a good entry point, when the rating for the car is coming any week. I have no freaking idea what to think any more. I'm holding. This is still bull. The Universe hates me. What more can I say lol. If I had serious guts, I would take this moment to buy more. This drop is caused by he stupid meme that's going around. Freaking shotty reporting.

Last edited:
Well, after the upgrade to $44, I honestly expect more are coming. I see this stock having so much more upside, and honestly, 3% from a high that was hit 3 times seemed like a good entry point, when the rating for the car is coming any week. I have no freaking idea what to think any more. I'm holding. This is still bull.

Where is the "bull"? It seems like you still don't get how this whole thing works... Like ckessel said, it's the nature of the beast, and several times you've been warned of that.

Well, after the upgrade to $44, I honestly expect more are coming. The short volume on this company, combined with the scrutiny Tesla is receiving is unjustified. I see this stock having so much more upside, and honestly, 3% from a high that was hit 3 times seemed like a good entry point, when the rating for the car is coming any week. I have no freaking idea what to think any more. I'm holding. This is still bull. The Universe hates me. What more can I say lol. If I had serious guts, I would take this moment to buy more. This drop is caused by he stupid meme that's going around. Freaking shotty reporting.

If you had serious guts you'd sell you whole position now, be patient and wait for a better re-entry point somewhere below $30. Be cool. That may come this week, maybe in a month.

The next couple months should be interesting. I'm impatient :redface: and am looking at the next few months as being very interesting, but figure anything could be announced any day, especially with the bunches being purchased by someone, and the likelihood of them announcing delays being very low. Only problem could be a less than 5 star safety rating, though even that might not be a huge problem long term. With the right events this could easily double by years end, assuming the right scenarios. I don't see it as being likely that it could drop by 30% without something. horrible happening. Problem is Tesla is make or break, though not for me any more. Sold out of 80% of my position at 35. Just bought back double the remaining 20%. Not as poorly thought out as it sounded initially. Right? Also, with the meeting tomorrow, and the MS meeting in 1 week, on the 27th, a MS upgrade could happen. That would be huge. That's why I jumped in now.

Last edited:
True, however institutional buying is a strong +, not to mention, I'de rather see someone buying 50k-100k shares then see 100 people buying 5-10k shares. Definitely is good for the company and the stock for long thinking investors to be coming in. Seems the stock has recovered. I wish I had used my own advice and purchased more.

Last edited:
I think you need to pull out of the market and invest in a CD.

Only have a safe % in Tesla now, but sold off the majority at a profit thanks to averaging down. I think I'm doing this right. I have never invested in this speculative a company before and am doing my darndest to keep a close eye on the companies performance this year. Any serious speed bump will derail the entire company. Should have gone on my own advice and averaged down.

Last edited:
If I only had enough time and capital to make some serious $$ out of that.
I keep my stock. Timing the market is not my thing.

This baby is set to explode, when a fake story like the "brick" story fails to dip the stock, it means resistance is pretty high, buyers are waiting for chance to get in so when it goes down, it immediately goes back up with bargain hunters going getting in...

Hype is building up. This thing will be a massacre for shorts :)

I believe something amazing is happening in slow motion. I bought the movie "Revenge of the electric car" a month ago, loaned it to 5 friends so far and 4 bought Tesla shares so far. All are long.

This is probably building up slowly, people getting in are long. With every long getting in, shorts are getting squeeze a little more. At some point, there will be no more room for them.

We don't see a movie promoting a stock that shorted very often, this is dynamite and the fuse is getting shorter and shorter.

All it will take is a good news. (Production started?) And bye bye shorts :)